Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check on turbo card yet.

At least yours say something mine still stuck on according to the information we have on file we can’t determined your eligibility.. I make under 75k i owe nothing i have read over and over again if there would be a reason why I’m not eligible and nope everything says I should be and I have 2 children under 18 so no at this point I gave up.  

@navaa84 - is your 2019 tax return still in processing? 

IRS FAQ: 

The Get My Payment application will return "Payment Status Not Available" for several reasons, including:

• You are required to file a tax return, but:
    • We haven't finished processing your 2019 return
    • The application doesn't yet have your data; we’re working on adding more data to allow more people to use it.
  • You don't usually file a return, and:
    • You used Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here but we haven’t processed your entry yet
    • You receive an SSA or RRB Form 1099 or SSI or VA benefits; information has not been loaded onto our systems yet for people who don’t normally file a tax return.
  • You’re not eligible for a payment (see Eligibility).

We update Get My Payment data once per day, overnight so there is no need to check more often. If you are eligible for a payment and have provided your information either through a recent tax return or the Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here application, please check back for updates.

Romerohr
Returning Member

can the stimulus check be directly deposit to you netspend account 

Romerohr
Returning Member

How long did it take for yo Ito recibe your stimulus money on to the netspend account. And do you know if everyone will get it in that account if they have one 

I have already received my 2019 refund I’ve filed my taxes since I was of age to file I file them yearly through y’all (turbotax) again I have went through the entire requirements and according to them I’m eligible. So no not sure why I’m getting that message. 

Did you see these parts  ?  Patience will be needed.

• We haven't finished processing your 2019 return
    • The application doesn't yet have your data; we’re working on adding more data to allow more people to use it.
sherriebucc1
Returning Member

I have a Netspend Card as Well...

Hve Not got my STIMULUS 

Chek deposited yet

Still not gotten mine. Just says will be deposited into account... but no date scheduled

It was saying it was going to deposit it into my account 3 days ago. Now i go to check it and its saying" Please try again later". 

Anyone get their DD today? I still haven't

No. Havent received anything. Getting soooo pissed off!!!

Just means you checked too much in a 24 hr period. You are locked out for 24 hrs. 

Ok I am going to flip my lid I have waited patiently since 4/15/2020 that is when I updated my info was given the message that it would be DD in my account a date wasnt available yet......My husband who didnt update his info until Saturday got told he would get a paper check and it came yesterday. So in 6 days he got a paper check....My brother his DD went to an old account that was closed so it got sent back to the IRS and also received a paper check yesterday. And yes they made more then 10,000 last year so I dont want to hear that excuse. There is no one to call and talk to no person to check on this I feel like I am just forgotten about. I would of been better off waiting to update my info so they can send me a paper check.   This is a joke I am so mad I want to cry...... WHO CAN HELP US?? WHO CAN WE TALK TO SO WE CAN FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON???

Nnthome84

No DD  today!! Ugh!! 

Don’t know where ya got info but it’s wrong- I still don’t have **bleep** - thanks anyway- **bleep** turbo tax 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies