turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check on turbo card yet.

do you get a notification through your email?

@Caro123 - the IRS never emails or phone calls you; only scammers saying they are from the IRS do that, 

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

For security reasons, a letter about the Payment will be mailed to each recipient’s last known address within 15 days after the Payment is made. The letter will provide information on how the Payment was made and how to report any failure to receive the Payment.

I’m in New York and have not received anything no notifications or deposits nothing can anyone let me know what’s going on thanks a lot cause I went on the irs get my payment thing and entered all my info and account and routing number and it say that is doesn’t match my info but that’s the card I got my 2019 tax return on in beginning of February...can anyone clarify????thanks so much

Hey I’m in New York as well did you get yours cause I didn’t even receive a email or notification nothing was just wondering if u got yours cause my balance is still negative 4.90

@Kerramooey - are you using the correct lines off your tax return to answer the IRS questions? 

Check this website and update your bank information if necessary.  AGI is line 7 on your 2018 return and line 8B on your 2019 return.  Refund is line 21a of the 2019 tax return. and line 20a for 2018

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

I still havent recieved my money through my turbo tax card. I paid the monthly fee at the beginning of this month so was surprised I didnt recieve the payment on wednesday. I did go to the Get My Payment site on the IRS.gov website and it stated that they did NOT have my direct deposit information so I went through a few extra steps (entering federal amount return for 2019, my AGI for 2019, which can be found on line 8b of your 1040 form, and a few other things.) And then inputting the turbo tax direct deposit info and routing number into their site. It now says that they have my bank iij mg info and will send my payment to my card. I did that on wednesday, it is now Friday and still nothing and the IRS website still hasn't posted an actual date it will be deposited into turbo account. I will let you all know if I do recieve it, but I do suggest going onto the site and just checking your banking information. 

**bleep** TURBOTAX THEY **bleep**ED US WE AINT GETTING **bleep** IN OUR CARD I CANT EVEN RE PUT MY INFORMATION ON THE IRS MY PAYMENT METHOD WE GONNA GET THE CHECK LAST CAUSE OF TURBOTAX I AINT NEVER USING THIS PIECE OF **bleep** TAX SERVICE EVER AGAIN!! **bleep** YOU PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR TURBOTAX!!!

@faabian-vaazquez - are you using the right numbers at the IRS website? 

Check this website and update your bank information if necessary.  AGI is line 7 on your 2018 return and line 8B on your 2019 return.  Refund is line 21a of the 2019 tax return. and line 20a for 2018

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

How do u know this for sure

I entered everything rite on the irs site trust me

If you already entered your bank info and now can't get in. Stop trying for at least 24 hrs. They will lock you out if uou keep trying

On the IRS website it says my stimulus deposit was made on 4/15 but still nothing in my turbo tax card? What the heck is the hold up 

check your online website for Greendot (?) to see if it is there.

The IRS will be sending you a letter within two weeks in the mail which explains exactly what they did, 

The IRS made the deposit to Turbo/intuit but not directly to you. That deposit will get rejected In a few days and will get sent back to IRS then you will be mailed a check and who knows when the hell that will happen. Turbo Tax screwed its customers period.

SusieQ1433

are you sure do you know this for a fact???

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies