Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

ad19
Level 3

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

I'm very sorry to hear these times are very difficult this is the last thing we need. The lady has been on hold for almost 4 hours. If she gets thru she will.privide us with the number. 

I haven’t received anything yet. When I went to the irs website the said they didn’t have enough bank info. I did get paid with the TurboTax card for my taxes.

This is ridiculous!! I don’t understand any of it?!?! 

Will I get my stimulus check on my TurboTax card

brownb909

I did my taxes on with turbotax. I got the rapid advance and my funds were sent to my TURBOTAX card. I have not yet received my stimulus. I checked the IRS website and it said they had no account information on file. How could this be possible if I received my tax return? Just FYI people please check the IRS website to be sure. I will not be using turbo tax next year and I recommend you all not to use it again either. 

Screenshot_2020-04-17-16-07-03.png

Jst saw this was posted 2 hrs ago turbo tax lying or r we goin to b getting it sometime soon 

They’re lying 

brownb909

I think either turbotax has received the money and is tryna keep it or they send a different account and routing number to the irs . Idk something is up tho. 

@Masters523 turbo tax is lying.....I am still on hold 4 hours and 15 mins so far. 

IRS isnt going to say they dont have DD info if they really had it. Anyone that can get thru on the IRS tool and can enter DD info ENTER IT!! Dont wait till later or you will end up locked out like several of us are and we have been locked out since wednesday!

When i finally get a person on the phone and figure out if everything can be fixed for me like they did a friend of mine I will post the phone number. I just dont want to post it until I know they can help us all. We have been told enough lies from TT and I dont want to mislead anyone so I want to wait till I know for sure this will fix the issues we are all having.

@Xkysmom thank you for keeping us updated. 

@Xkysmom thats the first thing that popped in my mind was they was lying i jst figured id share the info i had but if u get thru lmk plz

This is my theory again just what I take from studying up on this crap for days waiting for my money!!

When you use TT they send your money to SBTPG who takes our their fees or to pay back the advance, SBPTG makes an accounting/routing number to get the fees. Once completed they send your funds to your card using TT accounting/routing numbers. 
SBTPG has now closed those accounts since you have already paid the fees.

The IRS only has accounting/routing numbers for closed accounts from SBTPG so therefore the stimulus checks will be rerouted and you will be sent a paper check. 

Ivory88

I have a turbo card I received when I got my taxes. I got it in the mail with a 500 cash advance. Has anyone else with this card gotten any funds yet?

TurboTax is lying they say there are no delays and they have the IRS correct info, but we all know that’s a lie. We all would not be on here wondering where are money was I that we true. 

Your guess is as good as mine

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies