turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

EIC filers. My refund date here shows 2/18/20 but has not received a refund. IRS tool says processing all week but no date. Does anyone know what's going on?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
LakeshaLO
Intuit Alumni

EIC filers. My refund date here shows 2/18/20 but has not received a refund. IRS tool says processing all week but no date. Does anyone know what's going on?

Are you looking at the estimated date on the TurboTax home screen?  A full blue bar on the TurboTax online website means that your estimated refund date has arrived, and this is just an estimated date that does not consider any special circumstances that can cause delays, nor does it take into consideration that IRS did not start processing e-filed returns until January 29, 2020. Also, If you claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Child Additional Tax Credit, refunds are delayed for those reciepents due the passage of the PATH Act. According to the IRS, the first EITC/ACTC recipients can expect funds by the first week of March if they chose direct deposit and there are no issues with their tax return. For more info, please visit this IRS page.  To get your current status, please visit the IRS Where's My Refund  page as updates are made frequently. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Manage cookies