turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Early return

I got my refund today and it was accepted on the 14th and approved on the 26th. 

Early return

Sorry that's not true the IRS didn't just start processing yesterday people have gotten there money already! 

Early return

You know somebody who got a federal, not state, return before yesterday??

Early return

yes federal!

@11russ11 wrote:
You know somebody who got a federal, not state, return before yesterday??

Early return

Well that's great, but if you go to the IRS website that is where I got that information from it says right there that the Irs will start processing taxes on January 28th.

Early return

Then I think they are full of it. I posted the link above directly from the IRS. sorry, but every year someone claims this and gets everyone all in a tizzy about it, despite every year when a few get processed in a trial run. The deposit dates are still based on when the first processing date is set, and that we yesterday. TurboTax wouldn't when let you submit early- I tried.

Early return

LOL I guess you can't believe everything you read! but they give a date every year but start processing some early every year! 

Early return

Well I'm expecting it by the end of this week hopefully tomorrow lol. Good luck to all!!!

Early return

lol I have no reason to lie to  you no matter I could careless my daughter got her refund already and so have other people just read the post! 

Early return

anyone have an idea of when ddds are given to eitc ? i filed the 24th and was accepted immediately turbo says estimated 2/14/19 and WMR is at the first accepted bar being processed .....

Early return

After the 14th, usually a week to 10 days after. Same every year since 2016. 

Early return

So a week from the 14th? Or 10 days from the 14th? Last year they sent me a b.s letter I didn’t get my federal till April 26 and my state was given February 25 so like what’s up with that ?

Early return

I have no reason to lie either. I got my refund yesterday and to shut someone on this thread up, here is a screenshot of my bank statement from yesterday. I had 1 child, NO EIC, filed married. Screenshot_2019-01-30-20-12-33_2.png

Early return

Lucky you lol not because you got your refund but because is 46 degree where you live LOL and Happy your got your money! 

Early return

Haha. Thanks! If you are somewhere with the polar vortex or whatever it's called, stay warm!! It is supposed to pass by the weekend.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies