turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Early 2020 Return Accepted Before Feb 12th Opening?

Sorry i didnt add yes i had eitc and son in college i filed 1/28 was accepted 2/11 havent seen change on sbtg but i never do but after i see second bar i usually get it that night or next morning

True 

@joby1666 

No worries. Talking about all those goons on the facebook groups. No ones entitled to list their credits people just need to understand not everyone's return is the same. Good for you though. I was accepted on the 11th as well but filed 2/1 so more than likely I'm further down the pipe than yours. 

yeah ive been roped in by the facebook crap because they havent been posting as much here this year and i think facebook maybe not all but i think tax services  have their people act as if they were filers to keep people from calling them

@joby1666 

Yep. Apparently that's all social media is good for these days lol. Junk and misleading information. 

Igotmyrefund.com forum has some good sections on their that have really food information and they have numerous sections for people to post according to their situation, acceptance date and so fourth. It's less volatile than facebook.  click under 2021 tax year and you'll see all the different sections and it helps separate people into what fits their situation.  

just checked sbtg now there is the red circle and fees paid just nothing for me yet but its moving the circle wasnt there 20 min ago i just wanna say i dont know about anyone else but you all are the only support or sanity i get this time of year so i truly hope things start looking up

I just checked my transcript yesterday with a ddd of 3/1/21. Signed into my bank account today and had my return. Eic and child tax credit claimed. No movement on irs site. 

Congrats when were they accepted?

Yay for u !!!    I hope i get mine soon !!! Files the 8th  and accepted the 12th Praying for us all to keep our sanity 

and not lose our hair !! 

It was accepted on February 12th. I checked the irs path and it says March 1st as of yesterday too. I know alot of people that have received theres. My fiances also says March 1st. Good luck everyone. Fingers 🤞

vrakoff

Same here with me got my tax accepted 2/10 /2021 I check in where’s my refund the bar message says return receive I direct deposit mine my friend got there’s already there refund guess we have to wait again.

My federal/state says accepted on the 12th but the irs website says they have my return and are processing for next step to be approved WTF Does, that mean?? It's been 12 days since was accepted how much longer I'm a since mom of 3 and will b evicted the 3rd I'm freaking out. Please help anyone

Well i just got sbtg amount paid to me and green circle waiting for the deposit filed 2/29 accepted 2/11eitc and college student

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@CrystalSU

My return is accepted but still not approved — is there a problem? Should I be worried?
What does approve mean?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

They were accepted the 12th

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies