Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Does the turbo tax bank have my stimulus I filed 2019 and got my refund on direct deposit but no stimulus ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Does the turbo tax bank have my stimulus I filed 2019 and got my refund on direct deposit but no stimulus ?

The 2 payments are not directly related to each other.

Since you received your refund for your 2019 tax return, the IRS will use that information to deposit your stimulus payment as well.

The IRS is processing the payments as quickly as they can.  

Please see the following for facts related to the payments as processed by the IRS.  

FAQ for Economic payments

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Even if I paid fees out of it. And I got my refund through the Santa Barbara  Bank?

koc
Level 2

I used TTAX to e-file my 2019 return (Home & Business CD - so Intuit did not have to deduct any fees from my refund) - I received my refund a week later by  direct deposit - BUT I HAVE YET RECEIVED STIMULUS - what is going on? The IRS site says "We are unable to provide you with the status of your payment or perform the action requested because: The tax return information you entered does not match our records". None of the FAQ's apply to me. What are TTAX users supposed to do? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies