`

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

@aperez616 @Check now I have Wells Fargo got Dd at 2am 

2/8 accepted

ddd through chase bank available 2/26 at 5:45 am

TurboTax fees were taken out sbtg

DDD of 2/26 wells fargo bank central time mine was in about 230 this morning.

Ugh super irritated....have a ddd for 2/26 and sbtpg says it was paid out to me 2/26 but still haven't received anything. I have wells fargo and it's 5am here in CA 😡😡

2:30 am CST it hit my green dot card

Did anyone get direct deposit to their bank and receive their return already? I'm seeing a lot of comments about the green dot card or turbo tax card or netspend card but what about people that didnt use that method?

@Heathertrevino1986 A lot got theirs and they use Wells Fargo.. my sister in law got hers last night and she uses trustmark 

@austinrome  LOL! You asked me what time zone I was in. I got my money yesterday on my TT Visa @ around 11:30 am. I live in Western KY. Hope this helps 🙂 

I haven't seen a return yet and I filed the 1st. Mine is DD and still nothing 

@Gizzi7  The irs Where's My Refund tool is usually the LAST to update! My refund was deposited yesterday morning & the irs site hasn't updated to "Refund Sent" yet! LOL!

Your post gives me hope!

DD by Feb. 26, status has not changed to “Sent” on IRS2Go app... frustrating and Hoping it’s on its way. Never have had issues like this in the past, first year using TurboTax 

This am. When your bank releases it is totally up to them.

I still haven't seen anything and have NetSpend, who always deposit 2 days early! Now I know for a fact it's on the SBPTG end! Starting to actually kind of piss me off. Seriously bull$hit. They have had my funds and got their fees since Monday, but still haven't sent anything to my account 🤬🤬 lying aholes lol

Hey guys thanks for all commenting it’s great to see you all got your return here in the other hand I still don’t have anything yet. I’m so upset does anyone have Bank of America and received their refund?

@Gizzi7 I hope this gives you a little boost. I also follow a few other forums on www.igotmyrefund.com and several people have received their refund that bank with Bank of America.