turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

@MsLadee On 1/30. My bars disappeared and I got the "still being processed " with Tax Topic 152 message on Tuesday. I called IRS and they said it doesnt mean anything bad, blah blah.

Wondering if it'll continue to update today or if the updates are done for the day.

Also, does anyone who has a DDD for 2/26 on transcripts still have no DDD on WMR? Just wondering since I'm unable to check my transcripts online...

Woke up at 5am and had a DDD of February 26th.. do you think those with prepaid cards like green dot will get it sooner?? I get my pay check on Wednesdays.. two days before everyone else at work

Accepted 2/8 (my initial filing 1/27 was rejected because my 19 year old college student was assigned an ip pin code we never received in mail    That took 10 days for irs to resend). So even with refiling a week later same ddd as others I think. 

two bars back today in WMR with DDD 2/26.  I did direct deposit with fees taken out.  I have never done the card.  

I claimed EITC as well as college tuition credits.  Very happy !   

Ddd of 2/26

Same as you, my bars disappeared on WMR last weekend and got the still being processed with the tax topic 152 message.  Today the WMR app updated and I have 2 bars in WMR saying my refund was approved but no DDD, but my transcript updated a few days ago and indicated DDD 2/26 so I'm hopeful!

Is anyone else’s still saying “your refund is still processing a date will be provided when available” tax topic 152? Mine has not updated at all. 

😮D:😲. Did it update for you? Have you tried checking your scripts? 
@rhood711

Nevermind. I just seen your latest reply. 

Filed on 1/27 and accepted 1/28.  i am claiming the  EIC, and child credit and had the path message until Feb 17, checked the irs.gov website this morning and its giving a DD date of my refund for Feb 26, 2020😊

@huitt913 same boat. Filed 1/30. Bars disappeared with still being processed this week...Monday or Tuesday.  Stressed out. Really need this money bc my son has been sick and I haven't been able to work lately bc of if. I hope I get a DDD sometime soon.

Evryone else who got a DDD of 2/26: This is the OP. Please post date and time of when you get your deposit and which bank or card you use. Thanks.

@rhood711  I'm with you. Still nothing. Checked my transcripts and have 2 codes (570&971) called irs yesterday and the gentleman stated it's just a hold and still processing didn't see any offsets. So with that being said I'm confused as ever

570 had a date of 3/2

971 had date of 3/9

@ValT2017 well, I just looked up those codes you mentioned that you received and they say that the 570 means a freeze and the 971 means that your returned is being reviewed and they sent a notice.  I'm sorry you're going through this. Hopefully it is something simple like an ID verify.

The stupid IRS reps I talked to wouldn't even look up my account for me. Well, if I dont have a DDD by Monday, I will call and call until i find someone who will look it up. 

If we didnt need the money super badly, you know we'd have it already. It's when you need it badly that something goes wrong. Law of the universe or something 

good morning everyone. the IRS are giving many early filers 60 day reviews. not really giving a reason as to why. 

@lalalala24681012 This is the OP. If you post information on here like that, please site your source. There's too much misinformation going on everywhere. Thanks

@lalalala24681012  How are you able to find out if you are under review? Is it just us who haven’t updated today? 

@rhood711  you're right! Although nothing has changed on my return besides my place of employment

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies