How? This is what I see when I try.
Request Online What You Need
To register and use this service, you need:
- your SSN, date of birth, filing status and mailing address from latest tax return,
- access to your email account,
- your personal account number from a credit card, mortgage, home equity loan, home equity line of credit or car loan, and
- a mobile phone with your name on the account.
Did you have them mailed? I know if you taxed are done being processed you will have a code of 846- refund issued. I viewed mine online and was able to look on my account and scroll to the bottom the code should be there
The IRS telephone number is [phone number removed], and they are available from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday thru Friday. The best time to call is early in the morning.
- The first question the automated system will ask you is to choose your language.
- Once you’ve set your language, do NOT choose Option 1 (regarding refund info). Choose option 2 for “Personal Income Tax” instead.
- Next, press 1 for “form, tax history, or payment”.
- Next, press 3 “for all other questions.”
- Next, press 2 “for all other questions.”
- When the system asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, do NOT enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will be prompted with another menu.
- Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
- Finally, press 4 for all other inquiries. The system should then transfer you to an agent.
I was accepted on 1/27/20. Just checked transcript and my DDD is Tuesday February 25th. No update on the WMR site but my app is updated and says Monday February 24th lol. So I’m guessing early to mid next week I’ll have my refund. Good luck everyone. It’s been fun waiting in anticipation again this year. See y’all back here next 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣