Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

@Taya2012. My TT is also saying 2/17 but thats the basic 21 days so I don't think that is right wheres my refund is only saying recieved and have topic 152 its been on recieved since 1/31 hopefully we know more tomorrow.

Hello I ordered my transcripts.  Says i have a ddd of 2/24/2020. It was the same last year but i always get my refunds sooner than the ddd. 

Employee TurboTax Specialist

For the most up to date information on your Federal refund, visit the IRS Where’s My Federal Refund? site  You may also download the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status. 

Taxpayers who claim the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) may experience a refund hold. If your return contains either of these credits, EIC or Additional Child Tax Credit, the IRS usually begins issuing tax refunds on returns in late February.

Some 2019 federal refunds are delayed due to the PATH Act

So it all depends on the IRS and how fast your tax return moves along in the system. TurboTax does not receive any updates from the IRS.

No ddd yet still path act 

I've lost my bars...smh...Updated from "being processed" to "still being processed" and a refund day will be provided when available.  I have a terrible feeling  this is going to be a long drawn out process for me again this year.  Good luck to everyone else!

It is happening every where. People on different sites are reporting the same thing

I now have "still being processed...a refund date will be provided..." did have 1 bar accepted topic 152 never updated to Path

Filed 1/16

Accepted 1/27

Claim both credits 

Me to 

Filed 2/1 fed and state (NY) was accepted that day.  I checked the where’s my refund site today and got tax topic 151 no code?  Check the the where’s my refund (NY) and it said my refund was being applied to a tax liability?  I’ve about had it with this god **bleep** state!  No letters from NY at all about this nothing!  The irs message saying I may not receive all or part of refund until they receive requested info?  Nothing from NY on their site stating what I owe?  Has anyone experienced this?  I did claim college credit but with no code couldn’t claim EIC as i am a returning student in nursing school!  Anyone have any info on this?

I checked this morning and mine has been updated to the path message and no bars

A whole lot of nothing so far. So guess the Jackson Hewitt employee was full of it. Well, let's keep hoping for soon.

@AjB2216 @I’m not worried about it because the get my refund at the same time every year. I checked my status I still have the PATH message which will go away some time next week back to processing and then by the 22nd I’ll have a DDD. I anticipate the 25th. Works for me

Return accepted 2/8

one bar in wmr all week

2/15no bars with path message appearing

checked acct transcript all week—2/14 i could see it.    Cycle 20200705 is in my transcript with date next to it saying 3/2/2020.    I will let you know when I get a ddd.  Hoping for the Thursday before 3/2

Filed on the 1/27 as if this morning have the path message but was able to order transcript.  Transcript last year said march 4 and i got my deposit on 2/27. Transcript this year says march 7th so i think around 2/27 again this year. 

Can I know where everyone is seeing their transcripts