turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

This is a thread for those WITH credits who wish to start discussing or posting anticipated DDDs. Please do not respond with wikipedia copy and paste/irs.gov info about the PATH act or anything similar. We understand that they are held.

However, in previous years, I have found I usually get mine around the 20th of February. Not the beginning of March. Obviously, the IRS gives itself wiggle room, so tells people to expect refunds with credits at the beginning of March.

Please just state that you claimed a credit or credits and when your Where's my Refund status changed and the date of your projected DDD. Or, state if you're still waiting for a status change.

If we don't put useless info that anyone can find on Google on here, then people can easily find what they're looking for; which is if any filers with credits have a DDD yet. Thanks.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

623 Replies

And I will start. I filed/accepted 1/30. No status change as of this morning. I claimed EIC and ACTC.

Filed and accepted on 1/27 with the PATH message showing. 

Accepted 1/27 eitc /actc no change can't order transcripts no path message on wmr

filed on the 24th

ACTC only 

accepted on the 28th 

had basic accepted 1 bar and topic 152 showing

PATH message about the first week of February 

still PATH message.  

My job and credits haven't changed much over the years.  Always received before end of february.  

Last year I did not have a PATH message showing. I'm sure I had ACTC because my income was within $2000 or so, Deposit was February 22nd

I filed on 1/21/2020 was accepted on 1/22/2020. I have the PATH message I have credits of course. Mine is the same pattern from 2018 and 2019. So I’ll say for me the 25th of Feb. 

1/31, accepted. College credits (two of us), EIC, and child credit. Currently showing PATH message. 

Filed 1/28 accepted same day was able to see me transcripts on 2/7 which states as of feb.24 on them and all my codes except 846 I updated to Path message on 2/8 so I should get a ddd on 2/15 🙏🏽

Got accepted 1/27 claimed credits and turbo is saying my refund date is 2/17 but wmr is still 1 bar showing topic 152 but no PATH topic anyone else have this?

same thing.. ACTC credit.. accepted 1/28 

bar disappeared now PATH message. 

never in all my years later than 2/22

Everywhere I read it was a few days past the 15th before they start doing our returns. That we should get by the 28th or into the first week of March. 

I filed and was accepted on 1/21/2020

I think that is the default 21 day answer. I don't know that WMR has taken into account PATH and the fact that many of us will be waiting for a few extra weeks.

we will have it by next weekend.  I think our DDD will be for the 22nd.  In the past mine has never been past this.  I am confident.  

Thank you ive always got mine last week of February but ive always claimed eic and ctc and my refund date has always showed this year ive got nothing but refund approved and tax topic 152 so I have no clue whats going on and nothing has changed since the previous year. 

@AjB2216   exact same credits here as always!  and always I have had my refund by the 22nd.  This is the first year I've seen teh PATH message, usually I've just stayed on processing, but his year I see thePATH message I've heard about in previous years.    I think sometimes they display the message sometimes they don't  My return is pretty basic.  Standard head of household deduction, 2 kids, teacher, student loan interest, ACTC  etc.  

I don't claim any mortgage interest or anything because the standard deduction worked out best so there's really not much to my return.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies