Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Credit karma is lyiers

If you are on PATH hold, you will not be getting it til at least the 15th. 

Credit karma is lyiers

okay but that don’t simply change the fact of credit Karma .. is still a lier .. turbo tax didn’t say that … Karma did 

Credit karma is lyiers

No

Credit karma is lyiers

Who are you talking to? Me? If so, no you are not about to tell me that what I read on CREDIT KARMA's website was actually on TT's website. It is as I said it is. You didn't look hard enough. Always read the fine print, and sometimes you have to find a link to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS by looking around at the top or bottom of a page.

Credit karma is lyiers

LoL … srry this was for another post srry

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Credit karma is lyiers

If you signed up for the Refund Advance, reviewed, and accepted the agreements as shown below, your return will include a copy of that agreement. 

If you are not seeing the agreement with your return, it could be that you didn’t go through all the steps, or you selected:

1. The Direct Deposit method. In that case, the bank routing number and account number will show on your 1040 form lines 35b-35d.
  2. To have a check mailed to you. 
  3. To have your refund deposited into a Credit Karma spend account. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Credit karma is lyiers

Read the fine print. Still bs credit karma is full of it. Turbo tax say's approved. IRS, says approved and accepted. Meanwhile credit hasn't changed. Why highlight the the 5 days earlier **bleep**, but put all the other details in the fine print. Straight liers 

Credit karma is lyiers

Nope and irs sits says approved and accepted. Did you?

NickPC910

Credit karma is lyiers

They did the same thing to me. I didn’t get approved for advance not sure why. I already had a CK chk acct active in use. And I only chose to file through them bc they said “uP tO fIvE dAyS eArLy.” I filed mine and was accepted/approved 2 days before my brother even filed. Mine was simple nothing extra just 2 w2s that’s it. And my brother got his deposited into his cashapp this past Friday, 4 days ago. I still have not received mine yet, nor does it show pending deposit. AND the “tracker” hasn’t changed since the first day. Both fed and state have been accepted since same day I filed and it shows fed as pending like it hasn’t been accepted yet and state as accepted. And it’s said that since day 1. I know it’s going to deposit soon, I hope, it’s just messed up they offer the advance and up to 5 days early but neither of them have happened. I have good credit above 650 on all types, have never overdraft or anything negative on account, easy tax return only 2 w2 with no deductions or credits or anything extra. This is the last and only time I file through CK. Turbo Tax has always been good to me for the past 10 years never any issues. The one time I try to do something different it messes up. If I have to wait until next week I swear. Again I know it will eventually deposit but what about 5 days sooner? Don’t lie. And you best believe I’m taking all money out of account and closing it after this. Don’t want nothing to do with CK anymore. Should of had it sent to my bank like I always do. If you have a complicated return or  even a simple one don’t use or deposit to CK, it don’t work. File through turbo tax bc they are awesome no problems there all stuff on TT app is fine, it’s only CK I’m talking about. Stick to what you know works and don’t change now bc of what they are “offering.”

Credit karma is lyiers

It's really ridiculous that they can pull this type of crap. Makes no sense for them to falsely advertise, just to get people to sign up with them. I also blame TT I'm sure there in on the whole bs. 

Credit karma is lyiers

Small print. How come I was able to see all this but you can't? Maybe it is invisible to you only? If you took an advance, YOU DO NOT GET THE FIVE DAY EARLY REFUND. If you already had a Credit Karma account, YOU DO NOT GET A REFUND ADVANCE FROM TURBO TAX.

I can't make your brain work better and do all the thinking for you. All you had to do was read all the details prior to agreeing. In the end of you agreed to something you didn't understand even though all that information was available to you, then you are a sucker.

Credit karma is lyiers

Ok so I take it you work for TT or CK since your job seems to be watching people complain about the bs services that received. At least I hope you are getting paid to be the spokesperson. Any how obviously you can't comprehend to well so I will for you. The fact that they use these tatics to get you to use them is in itself bs. I read and reread the fine print. My issue isn't the 5 days advance or loan genius, but the fact that the IRS has approved not accepted but approved my refund as of 7-16-23, TurboTax updated and got there money for service's but I can't a peep from CK, customer service is incompetent it seems. So maybe you work for them because you are as well. No update on the refund bar or anything from them. Not to mention that if you do your research idiot plenty of complaints about CK and MVB banking which is the bank that you funds are sent to about these same issues and not just with the tax refund service's but the money account in general.  So go to upper management as the CK customer service say's and ask them that. 💩

Credit karma is lyiers

Screenshot_20230221-125109.png

Help me understand why there predatory practice's have been going on.

Credit karma is lyiers

I feel the same way they don’t tell the truth convince you to open Karma money to get taxes 5 days early not a complete lie I know 10 others who ddd date is tomorrow

02-22-23 and today is 02-21-23 they don’t have nothing not even a day early this a scam to open accounts sad

Credit karma is lyiers

I filled my taxes early through turbo tax, credit karma starts advertising receiving my refund 5 days in advance! Still nothing the fact that credit karma hasn’t even updated the tracking status lets me Know allot!  It’s a scam & I’m hesitant to file a law suit…..i could’ve gotten it deposited into my bank with early access 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies