Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Yes I have one dependent, my daughter shes 1yr and 7 months, im a single dad and nothing has been posted or said about when the stimulus checks are coming. I have the turbo card app and I use turbo visa debit card that's where I got my refund this year and nothing yet. 

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

I am assuming whatever is on the 1040 is where it is going because that is exactly where I got mine.

Good morning,  I need to update my bank information since I opened a new one. I also need to update my address since I moved. I also wanted to know about the stimulus payment.             Thank you 

Thank you everyone who took time to respond to me. I love this community and have used it for 3 years during tax season. I will pray for us all now and keep hope! I want everyone to know that I am thinking of them and hoping they get their deposit in 1 minute. And if no one has told you they love you today, i love you and YOU MATTER! We will conquer today yall!

Rioselizabeth81 go read the previous post and get updated that's a whole different topic

Did you file taxes? 

Dont worry, I always get my deposit a day early. I have no doubt the stimulus will hit tomorrow. Even though I can use mine, it still says pending. 

Yes sir! Heck ya! U rock. I was not that worried but I'm so grateful u told me this. I hope ur acct gets smacked with a huge deposit today. Xoxoxo

Turbo card seems to hit the day of

When is turbotax card supposed to get they stimulus on their card 

@Logiebyyoga  aw I love you tooo😙😙😙😙muaaa

Make sure all of your dependents are on your tax return or they all receive a 1099 for the ssdi. If not,  I would register. I have read the IRS will not know a out dependents for ssdi recipients if the child is not receiving benefits as well. 

Yes i have all 3 on my return. Trust n believe I'm not dealing with the baby daddy's to hand over $500. I got it 😉 . good lookin out @MiaGF2 .

Yes I filed through turbotax 

You have your relief check on turbo card?

As long as your DD info is a match for what's on your most recent 1040, your money will be deposited into the corresponding account. As with your tax refund, You won't see a pending deposit, it will just post the day of. I think some of us were just lucky to get an e mail about a deposit yesterday. 4/15, yall. The money is coming. I don't know if it's any different for SSI so I won't speculate. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies