turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

@Cassiemw00 untrue, we are receiving on turbo card so long as that’s the info on your 1040, which in most cases it is

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Screenshot_20200413-144052_Chrome.jpg

He is quoting from Santa Barbara site.... its not inaccurate

Dunno if this helps but when I got my refund on my card I didn’t get the notification the day I got it deposited.  Nothing showed pending.   

I dont understand u my tax info i got copies of dont show the exact account my money was sent to if sbat got it first my tax doc should show it im supose to get a true and accurate coppy of what is sent to the irs if my money was sent to a holding account it should have been listed in my tax papers they gave me

@Fargus  That is the numbers the irs has but the bank intercepted to take out fees then sent it to you. 

LinaJ2020
Expert Alumni

Yes, your stimulus payment will be reduced by how much you owe your child support.  

@Terry14

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I woke up to the stimulus deposited into my account.  I filed through TT, had fees taken, and deposited into my bank account. My 1040 had my bank info

No stimulus check yet and I did my 2019 taxes on Turbo Visa Debit card... 9:55am Houston Tx

Happy for you but our concern is for people using TT card and having stimulus deposited on that card or not

I should have metioned i used a tt card

Did you recieve your refund already?

I got a tax refund but no stimulus

Yes I got mine on my turbo tax card yesterday at 12pm

@Crawfordkara1990  Your Stimulus Check??

Is it 100% that our stimulus money will be dd on to the tt debt card? A tt representative told me that is would but I'm not to sure if I believe them..

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies