Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Thanks so much its giving me a headache with all this mess its been confusing 

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Shoot. I never even got a notification that my refund was on my card at all when it happened. 

@Jcav5207 The money isn't on my account, but I expect it to be there midnight on the 15th. As I've stated in previous posts, my tax refund in 2018 came at 12AM on the exact date it was supposed to show up on my turbo card. No advance or fees taken out then, and I didn't need to file this year so same thing. 

LOLLOL

LOL, this.

@cinemastaff   Sorry. I should have looked back.  Didn’t mean to ask something you already explained.  Thanks for re-explaining though!

weve all got like less than 38 hours.  We in there!

@Steveninspokane  lol forreal bro this shieet is A$$$

I just saw this on reddit. Of course, there is no way to know the legitimacy of it, but for us that did the advance and had fees taken out, this is the first person I have seen say that they are getting their deposit. This is the first little bit of hope I have gotten. haha.

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 5.10.11 PM.png

We all messed up choosing that **bleep** turboctax. Card instead of putting our regular bank down !! GODDAMNNITT

Why do u say that? I understand, from reading on every site just about, that our Stimulus will go on our turbo card. Turbo tax has a Facebook page and was able to get more updated info out.

@Jcav5207 No worries! I didn't get a notification when my refund was posted. It was just there lol. Wednesday can't get here fast enough! 

I would not say it's a guarantee to be in everyone's account on Wednesday. It will probably take a few weeks to get everyone's deposited.

@Beajherndon no one truly knows , everyone is just making a EDUCATED guess but not definite , we shall see though come wensday MUHAHAHAH😈😈

@Jeromym   I don’t think the weatherman called for any rain in this parade...

Should've clarified...I expect MINE to be here on the 15th since I've already been notified of it. General consensus is that payments will be here by the 15th if your DD info is up to date. For us TT users with a turbocard and account/routing numbers on our most recent 1040, Wednesday is the day to look out for since deposits from the IRS hit at midnight. If not, it'll show up in the mail if you don't use the portal to update your info.

It’s says about 100 times on this thread that you will get it if you used the TurboTax card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies