turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

I agree. Just tell me if it WILL work or that I'm going to have to wait for a check... which would suck, especially since I did my refund on the Turbo card because I THOUGHT I would get it faster... but I filed March 6th and it's still "processing" It's SO frustrating! 

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

@Danimal93 instead of contacting a lawyer I will be putting my info in the IRS tracking number and receiving my money probably a month before a lawyer even calls anyone back but that's just me 

@Kolakkandi   Where are they seeing this pending payment info it is not on the TurboTax prepaid card app

I just signed up for chime.. you instantly get a routing and account number and a temporary digital card. I will be using this info on the dd portal opening up on the 17th if they don't fix this mix up. I suggest everybody else do the same. Either way I will never use TurboTax again

@LinaJ2020  honestly if you are still waiting then you are never going to be told the IRS is already dropping money in accounts and has definitive dates. The fact that TT is not given any information means they do not need TT in the loop because all TT is is a preparation service. The sent letters to tax preparers and TT offices should have received the same letters. maybe your position as an expert is just customer service?

I've just spoken to a few people with the turbo card who had fees through SBTPG. They have pending deposits for the 15th. It does not show on website or app, but when they call the number on their card and press 4 and then 1 it tells them its pending.

I have no confirmation except word of mouth from different people.

@Captiankik  because the chime card actually deposits federal funds early. the turbo card deposits on the exact release date. so I am guessing Weds or Thursday morning we will have our money

Ya but I had fees taken out , so I'm worried they won't give me dd, and instead send me a paper check. That's what most tt card holders are worried about 

you will not have to wait for a check. worse case scenario is you will need to manually type in info ( your TTcard routing number) in the "where is my payment" portal on the 17th

I just called turbo card and pressed 1 then 4 and no pending transaction. I only had fees taken. But I have no pending deposit 

So can it be deposited on your turbo card ??? Cause if not I'm done with turbo tax I'll pay more for h&r block

@Captiankik  that is what the 'holding bank' reference was. SBTPG have been told to give the IRS the DD account numbers ( your TT card routing info) you may not see pending because 1 Monday is the day most will be sent out 2. not all transitions on turbo tax cards show as pending , none of my work paychecks shows as pending but they show up on time

@MadaraUchiha @If it’s been paid back that **bleep** should not matter I got the advance but paid no fees they just got what I took and the deposit info on my account match what in my return

Dang Turbotax. Your losing a lot of customers. Should of thought twice before messing with peoples money.

No it doesn’t I just called it doesn’t say anything about my account having a pending deposit it saids I don’t have any

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies