Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Yes it will go onto the **bleep** card. **bleep**. I literally just seen 8 people today who use the card get it deposited onto it. It don't matter if fees were taken out or not. Even h&r and Jackson use sbtg place

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

THANK YOU !!!

From what I've been reading looks like the IRS is doing it by your AGI / Tax bracket. 

Remember it is Easter weekend also. So give them time to get it sent may not show up untill next week. 

True that. Plus today is Good Friday. Would anyone be in the office at the IRS today? Is today a working holiday? 

the test notifications seemed to come to those without fees so i am guessing we will need to use the portal on the 17th if you have fees

@Nikkilette  your AGI / Tax bracket. is only used for the order checks are sent out

False!!! It'll be in everyones account who has a turbotax direct deposit card

Most people dont have notifications set up

@memacd62173  So because YOU and your husband never got notifications We didn’t... I get notifications from my Turbocard for everything. Just say you don’t know how to go to settings to turn on TT notifications Or u haven’t discovered it yet but we all including a lot more people in my tax group on Facebook has got them 

@Elimit21 

Im not sure if anything has changed but the last message SBTG said was that if there service was involved it would be a check. 
Do you have a site or info of them changing that statement, I might just be missing something 

I checked again and it’s a new message but same result :(

We came on here with good news to share for everyone and a lot of y’all just negative and hating it seems.. I understand you all want a good understanding about the info we received but how many ways can we tell y’all we got a DD on the TurboTax card....If you not gonna except our information then you AINT 

@Kolakkandi  

Congrats and I got a message as well 🙂

Did you do the Turbo Tax free edition like I did? 

@Kimmediato22   yes I did the free edition lol

That answers the question and thank you 🙂

The SBTG peeps were the ones confused and that’s why the post was added. They still have a Turbo card as well but a few things were different between ours and theirs. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies