Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

@Jcav5207 

I agree with you.  I don’t think it’s the truth .  It’s not in their account, but pending? Turbo tax card doesn’t work like that. It doesn’t show pending deposits, it might, so withdrawal under pending...not a deposit. I’ve have. Arcs with them for years and even paycheck, it never show a pending deposit.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

If you call the Turbo Card automated line,  there is an option to check pending direct deposits. I too have had a refund anticipation and fees taken out but have nothing showing as pending

DEEC8809-D79C-46FC-B691-6A8FCEE33A9E.jpeg

turbo card does not show pending transactions to be exact I have been on the phone with them asking about a deposit and they say they see nothing then when i hang up it is there. also the ASAP that they do prevents the pending transaction stage

If you call the cards automated line it'll have you press 2 to use the automated system.  Then you enter the card number or your social and your birthday then it'll read you your balance.  Then after that they give you the option to press 4 for additional support followed by the option of pressing 1 to check the status of a pending deposit.  

ok i know of someone with the chime card that had fees taken out thru SBTPG that just received  on their card

You got your stimulus payment on the turbo card? Because I haven't. 

Has any one who paid fees to sbtpg get it yet?

No fees taken out or advances and it just gave me a notification saying that 2200 was pending to go to my card That pending notification is not on my TurboTax app transaction history they just sent the notification to my phone and I was so excited that I exited out of it too fast before I could screen shot to show you guys ...I’m trying to find a way to get the notification back but I don’t know if I can

They are either going by last name alphabetically or who filed their taxes first. Because my last name is sanders and i haven't got it yet. So probably Monday or Tuesday

@Elimit21 

That theory doesn’t work bc I haven’t received and am at beginning of alphabet.

maybe it’s income levels, like the checks are going to be sent.

Alright so I'm going to assume that as long as the tax form 1040 has the account number and routing number for the card I currently hold then the Stimulus will come to that account. I guess if I don't see it in my account this time next week I'll update my account info with the IRS, of course IF they have the portal up and running... 

Good luck to all. And if anyone gets money via their turbotax card please let everyone know!!

It's ridiculous that nobody has and can't get any of these questions answered. 

Maybe our money is pending and we cant see. Im gonna call and see do they see anything

But on my tax return it's my card info

I received a notification today (from the prepaid turbo tax card app) it said something about a deposit of 1200. I went to open the notification and it went away 🤷🏻‍♂️ I have called the # on the card and there’s no information regarding a deposit and no way or looking into a pending transaction (from what I could tell) 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies