Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

I typed in my routing number on Google.  Number matches on 1040 and tt card. On Google it says it's a Green dot routing number and says nothing about sbtpg. I paid fees no advance. Also I self prepared my taxes. 

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

When u get an advance on your taxes they give u a goofy prepaid card the same day. Possibly that's the card they're saying can't get dd for stim check.  At least I hope that's the situation 

LinaJ2020
Expert Alumni

I wish I could tell you more.  However, we have not received any official information from the IRS.  We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these types of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus-tax-relief-and-economic-impact-payments

https://turbotax.intuit.com/coronavirus/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Some people tho got a debit card sent in the mail one u can reload and also has a savings account also has a chip in card

Then how come other Green dot cards like chime are receiving their checks already

@Captiankik 

That’s not accurate.  If you receive a refund advance through turbo tax and put on the Turbo tax card. Now maybe if you go somewhere else for taxes that’s true.

@LinaJ2020 that's not helping anybody. People want answers. It's crunch time and basically people money is being held hostage. All the BS and still no concrete answers. Those links don't have no updated information at all. Turbo tax, green dot, Inuit,  whoever is really not business like and unprofessional.  They know they customer's have these cards. They knew this day was coming. They worried about the ones that didn't file.....how about those that have. People jumping on here saying relaxed...well given the current situation nobody can say that. You not helping at all. How about getting us some answers.  This will be my last year dealing with this scam of a company. It's crazy that people it don't pertain to can care less. You keep giving a generic answer to a real life situation.  Y'all know the answers. Your pockets may be ok, mines certainly isn't. I will be filing a huge complaint with the BBB.

@Luckigirl  I agree they want the new customers first instead of taking care if there already customers who have already used them before they have no idea how many people have used them won’t next year and I know those so called expert see all these complaints  

There is no options for pending payments.

@Tashia1224 @That’s what I am saying where are they getting that from

@BeatriceBlue34 it's really heartbreaking, if it was they paycheck being held up this would have been solved a long time ago. The 15th will be here and on that day everything will be determined.  I don't have anything to with sbbt and yet they telling I did. Spoke with they representative and was informed we didn't get your refund,  they had no information about me. My refund was issued through turbotax and that's who I paid. Nothing on my paper work say sbbt.  Just a complete mess and lack of leadership on they part. 

I did just call the number on my card I press 4 and it does give you the option for pending direct deposits but I don’t have anything pending so I guess we are in the next round.

Ok I updated the TurboTax card app and went to get help and see this option it still tells u to do to irs

So Turbotax can literally work with the IRS in a few days to design a portal for people who haven't filed taxes to put their direct deposit information in;  but can't find out from the IRS if we will receive our economic payment on our debit card. In ALL that time and collaboration you guys couldn't have asked someone at the IRS and got a confirmation. Doesn't add up.

LAWSUIT! LAWSUIT! LAWSUIT!

I don’t understand the hold up when it’s green dot like plenty of other people that have received their stimulus and my account and routing number are on my tax return pg2 there should be no problem and why can’t we get real answers I love turbo tax but y’all are gonna loose a lot of customers behind this.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies