Checking Direct Debit Payment Status, Date, and Amount

Is there somewhere on the TurboTax or IRS website where I can check the status of my direct debit?

When I filed electronically, I recall selecting the option to pay my full tax due on Apr 13.  I have read in other questions that to change that date I would need to call the IRS.  I don't need to do that.  I just want to verify that the debit is correctly scheduled.  I also want to verify my quarterly estimates are not set up for direct debit.

Can I get to it from the menu on my TurboTax timeline?

TurboTaxTimeline.jpg

Everything is probably fine, but I'd feel better if I could log on somewhere and see that the payment is pending and see the date and amount.

Yes, you can reach it from your TurboTax timeline.  Select Add a State, then follow the instructions listed in the following TurboTax FAQ:  How do I review the method I chose to pay my federal ...