How do I review the method I chose to pay my feder... - Community

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
TurboTax has your taxes covered during coronavirus. Stay up-to-date on the latest tax info here.
Intuit
,Created with Sketch.37 helpful votes

How do I review the method I chose to pay my federal income tax with, after filing with TurboTax Online?

You can verify the tax payment method you chose on the Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal Tax Return page, next to Balance Due/Refund.

1. Open your return if it isn't already open.
  2. On the [Your name], your 2019 federal return was accepted! screen, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
  3. In the left menu select Tax Tools then Print Center.
  4. On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return.
  5. On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional) then select View or print forms.
  6. The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post