turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Cindybrewer
Returning Member

Change my direct deposit

I never asked for my direct deposit be changed but I have no direct deposit account 

Change my direct deposit

@Cindybrewer Please explain the problem.   If you did not enter banking information for direct deposit then how are you having an issue with direct deposit.   The only time you can enter banking information  for direct deposit in to the TurboTax software is when you are going through the FILE section after preparing your tax return.    You can enter your banking information then for direct deposit of your refund.   After you file your tax return you cannot change how you want to receive your refund.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Change my direct deposit

Bank name: [PII Removed]
Account name :[PII Removed]
Account number: [phone number removed]
Routing number: [removed]

Change my direct deposit

@Buchanan1960 What are you trying to do?   This is the PUBLIC user forum, visible to anyone on the internet.  Luckily for you the filter removed the banking information you tried to post here or you would likely already  be the victim of identity theft.   Do NOT post your personal information here.

If you are trying to enter or change the direct deposit information for your 2021 tax refund, then you do that when you are in the FILE section of your tax return.    You have to enter that information before you e-file.   You cannot change it after your return has been e-filed.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Change my direct deposit

1960, thanks for the concerns but i filed thru TurboTax and as for the other, what steps do i take to resolve this issue

Change my direct deposit

@Matthewbrazeal27 Sorry----what issue are you having?   There are multiple posts in this thread from multiple users.  We do not know what you are trying to ask about.   Please be clear and specific.

Doriinge96
Returning Member

Change my direct deposit

I NEED TO CHANGE THE WAY I GET MY REFUND FROM MAILING TO ME TO GETTING IT DIRECT DEPOSIT ON MY CARD

DJS
Alumni
Alumni

Change my direct deposit

I'm sorry, but if you've already filed your tax return you can't change it now. However, if for some reason your return is rejected, then you can fix the problem and modify the way you receive your refund.

Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute legal or tax advice.
**If this post is helpful please click on "thumbs up"**
DJS
Alumni
Alumni

Change my direct deposit

I'm sorry, but if you've already filed your tax return you can't change anything now. However, if for some reason your tax return is rejected then you can change the way you get your refund when you correct and refile the return. 

Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute legal or tax advice.
**If this post is helpful please click on "thumbs up"**

Change my direct deposit

I did my taxes with a representative there and gave him everything for my bank before the taxes were filed then we file taxes so there should not be a problem okay thank you bye now

Change my direct deposit

I need to change my card information I bought a card just for my taxes and its not letting me activate my card so now I need to put my other card number on there that is already activated 

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

Change my direct deposit

Assistance with updating your direct deposit information has been provided by clicking here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies