Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I haven't received my GreenDot card.. When I call to request a new card be sent it says I have multiple cards & wants last 4 digits. I didn't get the card. What do I do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I haven't received my GreenDot card.. When I call to request a new card be sent it says I have multiple cards & wants last 4 digits. I didn't get the card. What do I do?

Call the number, and then Press 1 then 2 to report a lost card.

This doesn’t work. If you have multiple cards. It will ask you for the last four digits of the card. I’m experiencing the same issue. 

I have multiple cards but was supposed to receive a new one this year. I have never received it. When I go through automated system it I press option “1” then option “2” for card never received. I proceed to enter my personal info. After that the system then states “You have multiple cards. Please enter the last four digits of the card”. Why would it ask me that if I have never received the card? It’s obvious I don’t have the card. So, I just keep going in circles. Then it tells me to call back when I have the card info.  I need to speak to a live person for this matter. Please help. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies