turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

The fact still remains that the way they are operating is not right, unethical, and unprofessional! So yes still going forward with a legal process against them. You can’t keep telling people 60 days without explanation, no notices (well myself only had 1 notice from Feb about a review), having reps on the phone who can only give general information, and NO STIMULUS THAT WAS EMERGENCY FUNDING DUE MONTHS AGO THROUGH THE PORTAL!!!!! They also been turning their phone lines on and off this whole time to avoid angry callers instead of working the problem. An interest payment is not gonna solve the damage that’s been done with months of ppl not having a job or the money they rely on in the beginning of every year. 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I need the rest of my money too!  They told me it should be here by Christmas!!!

If the delay is causing economic harm to you, please call Tax Advocate Service. TAS is a branch of IRS that can expedite the release of refund if its a true Hardship. Please goggle or go to IRS website for  the phone number.

Oh I get that I totally do . Trust me we lost our house bc of the crap . An I’ve called lawyers but haven’t found even one to help they all say if u owe them they will help but other wise no so if I find one I’d love to have info sharonkeef0522atg is where u can contact me 

That’s not true we have had one since March and has helped at all 

I'm sorry for your losing your home. That really saddens me. I'm really trying to save mine as well. I really need my money, and I haven't received any letter from them.  And I'm not working, I'm extremely scared

I still haven’t gotten mine either I submitted in April. For those that just got theirs did you get extra for stimulus? 

When did you file and did you get extra for stimulus???

when did you file 

I have reached out to the Tax Advocate and they said they can not help me if I am working, have not lost my home, and if my taxes are still under review.   They pretty much could not help me.   If I owed the IRS money, then they said they could help me with payment arrangements or postponing payments.   But if IRS owes  money, they don't seem to have anything they can do. It is so frustrating.   They keep extending the 60 days to complete review every time the 60 days is up.   So call Tax Advocate does nothing.   They say they can not expedite any refunds if they are under review.  

I'm so sorry about all of this. I know that it doesn't resolve this crazy matter. But my heart goes out to you. I'm in the same boat as well

I receive a letter 8/8/2020 and it said 2 more months by the time we get are money it will be time for another. (Shame)

Super shame and who is to say the next one won't be a mess. Shouldn't take this long to get what is ours. They make sure to get theirs

miller-08

Same here, filed in February was forced to upgrade to deluxe version paid $80 for my return to be processed and was forced to file paper return.  There has never from the start any update thru turbo,  I re received my state in 2 weeks and on my turbo stillsays printed for both lol even though I received state tax it still says that. AnywY back to the federal,  sent it in tje .ail February 7th and atill have not received my taxes. This was before the pandemic.  Here it is August 16th and I'm still waiting for them. The irs site says your tax return is still being processed a refund date will be available when completed.  This has been saying this for nearly 2 months. Every **bleep** time I try to call the irs I can't seem to get a real person on the phone.  I have not received any letter from them or anything.  HEY TURBO, I AANT A REFUND FOR MY $80I PAID YOU ASSHATS TO KEEP ME UPDATED WITH MY TAXES!!! YOUR SITE SUCKS AND IS MOT HELPFUL FOR US PAYING CUSTOMERS.  I WILL BE TALKING TO A LAWYER OVER YOUR BULL**bleep** TAX SOFTWARE!

Been waiting all week for someone to post i recieve a lettet August 8 said 2 more months IRS is really behind this wait is now intil October 1

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies