turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Im still waiting this is Bull Shi$$

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

The whole **bleep** System is a reap off im still waiting

Amen people really need their funds, especially to what is going on. Have a system where they go back to work and get people out their **bleep** money

So i got a first letter from IRS today. Tell me how I didn't receive the first two letters they claim they sent me but I received this one that's dated July 16th telling me to wait 60 more days I filed my tax return February 21st 60 more days is almost October for me and the letter states that I don't need to do anything if they need anything they'll contact me

That's funny!! I received no letter no nothing, and I filed mine on Feb 28th

OMG. Some people have said that they have started to see their refunds. And now my status has updated and I have a refund deposit date!

• Refund Approved
  • Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by July 29, 2020.
  • If your refund is not credited to your account by August 3, 2020, check with your bank to see if it has been received.

I never thought this day would come! It is even a bit more than the refund I had expected to receive, so I'm guessing the extra amount is interest.

I hope other people who are still waiting will be getting theirs soon. 

Omg mine finally updated also!! July 29th. I'm so relieved

Omg let me check mine....ughhh still the same message being processed. Well I will say that is good and great that you have a date

PLEASE GOD 🙏🙏🙏 let me be next

New update for me! Filed and accepted 1/28/20. Today, 7/25/20, received two letters from the IRS stating that they pulled me randomly for filing tax credits. No action required from me. 60 day wait from dated letters. Nice one. Worse case scenario I get my return by end of September or beginning of October. WOW. 

That's what mines said in March but i did get 2 letter the second said 60 day in that 60 day wad Nay and now nothing. I heavent heard from them sent March August will be 6mos

@Kay1234  I received 5........ wats going on

Hi are you still waiting ? Like myself i need my money the rest of it. 

@Kay1234  yes, I filled electronically on feb 23 = =. my friends who filled after me already received it, next year, I am going to filled on April 14

I don't no what's the hole up i sent in all my paperwork in February

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies