Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I used nonfilers tool and got my 1200 stimulus payment but i need to amend and add my gran child dependent. Can i add her on the efile nonfilers document i already got paid for as an addendum

D Hen

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

We are stuck with the 15thers they did an update to get my payment around April 15th and everyone that entered their info around then are stuck in processing. 

Im in the same boat..taxes r still being processed since jan 22nd..so because of that still no stimulas..i truly believe its something to do with turbo tax..never again will i use them!!

D Hen

Error code 1121 means you were red flagged and your taxes have to reviewed by a himan. But, they are not doing reviews right now. 

Yes you can but it will be added on when you file next year so you won't get it until next year when you file

Creardon

• Same here...says mine was sent April 29th to the greendot bank account that the turbo card used and there's no money there

I wouldn't trust these people that filed your taxes my sister in law said her husband never got his taxes last year when he filed through turbo tax

Nicole718

I'm having the same issue..I filed mine in March, and it's saying it's still processing and a refund date will be given when available..I'm pissed as well..I've never had this problem before.

I feel ur pain mine has also been processing since the middle of Feb I need somebody to answer this for me how is that the irs sent me stimulus check b4 I got my taxes how is that my mess say still PROCESSING I'm at a lost right now what is really goin on at the irs I need my TAXES

I'm in the same boat as you u are u got 2 letters and they ain't saying much I filed my on 1 18 20 it's been well over 60 days I just understanding the irs right now a lot of ppl need their tax money but the gov so focused on this stimulus my taxes way more than 1200 they sending out u can't call the irs n talk to anybody we as taxpayers NEED answers ASAP 

Lizz10
Returning Member

When can I get my tax return I filed 3/12/20 hw long is it going to take  before I receive it. It says received so when will it be processed 

So

Did you file your taxes and then filled out the form for your bank account information and had your stimulus checks sent to your bank account? Even after you filed? Are you still waiting for your return?

I filed through Jackson Hewitt late January still haven't received my taxes or stimulus my taxes are supposed to go on a card through Jackson Hewitt I'm sure glad I didn't put a bank account on mine after seeing some business are taking out for their fees I'm already overdrawn anyways in my actual account

I filed the first week of April took about 2 weeks for processing. Started using the IRS portal to set up my banking information and put in one wrong number. Once it's set you can not change it. According to the IRS it's your responsibility to track down who they sent it to you and have it sent back to the IRS. Luckily for me no one had that account and the money was sent directly back on May 8 later that day they gave me a mailing date of the 15. I've heard that twice now as far as getting it the next day. Fingers crossed. 

I am waiting as well and I do not know why, we filed since february. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies