turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

After you file
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Did you receive your refund yet? If not, you’re not alone. According to the IRS, your federal refund generally takes around 21 days to get to your bank account. But that’s only if all is good on your tax return -and there are no questions from our fr... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted a week ago
so it's been more then 18 hours and still have not got my refund advance after i E-File my taxes and they accepted my federeal im confused i have not gotten a email saying i was approved or denied does any one esle have this issue
Louie97182 ‎Posted January 25, 2022 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by hollymadison
Today I received a direct deposit for my federal refund, but the amount was short by roughly $700. This is after I calculate the amount TurboTax shows they would take on my service order. When I check my filing on the IRS site it shows that I should ... read more
MShavalier ‎Posted March 7, 2024 | Latest post 3m ago by josy_uwu
We earned less than $28000 according to SSA and they have taken about $5000 in returns already. We filed bankruptcy in 2017 and were required to have all years filed when doing so. I am at a loss. The payments made to the IRS by the court were applie... read more
justanotherbrat ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 8m ago by xmasbaby0
I am trying to file an amended 2023 federal return electronically. The original has been filed and accepted. Why does TurboTax include the original return with the 1040X? Does the original need to be filed again?
David188 ‎Posted March 17, 2024 | Latest post 10m ago by egold
dar4981 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post an hour ago by dar4981
The Turbo Tax site states that the 2022 return was submitted and accepted and there is a refund but the IRS site states they never received? What do I do?
berbellsc ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 2 hours ago by JulieS
toryburch ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by JulieS
Unfortunately, once you e-filed your return, you cannot e-file the amendment. Customer Service suggested I either mail the 1040-X, or wait until next year and buy a program with more e-file opportunities. Once e-failed a return, the amendment is coun... read more
minike ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by xmasbaby0
a6a4c82d6a4c ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by xmasbaby0
For instance, it is 2024 and I would like to file taxes from 2022 but I do not have my w2s.
steuer-jesse ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 3 hours ago by xmasbaby0
Has anyone who took a solar credit gotten their refund before 21 days? I filed 2/9 and it was accepted 2/10. My tracker has not updated since then and is still stuck on “accepted.” I have called the IRS a few times and finally got ahold of someone wh... read more
lsalvag1 ‎Posted March 19, 2024 | Latest post 3 hours ago by Krroman34
valerie0612 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 3 hours ago by xmasbaby0
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies