turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Accepted 1/27, anyone get a ddd yet?

@Ilovejzs  I did both... I ordered both my transcripts Sunday and they both came in today.. the on there it say refund amount with the amount of my refund and then it says February 17th

jamieuse972
Returning Member

My code on my transcript is 20200605. Does that indicate the refund should be sent the sixth week?  Meaning next week?  My transcript says “refund issued 2/12/20”. I assume that means that’s the date they intend to issue the dd?

Ok guys at 6:03 am the WMR update to approved DDD is 2/12/2020... 

2/4/2020 filed

2/4/2020 accepted

2/8/2020  approved WMR moved DDD 2/12/2020

@Mommyof3  I’m guessing you claimed eic and child tax credit?? 

Blank0852

Accept 1/27 nothing yet not even on the irs website I got mine so quick last year and the year before. Within one week of my acceptance date.

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

@Blank0852

When your tax return is accepted by the IRS you can get a pretty good idea of when you will receive your tax refund from the IRS based on acceptance date in the chart with the article link provided below, but please remember these are only estimates:  https://www.cpapracticeadvisor.com/tax-compliance/news/21123770/chart-shows-estimated-irs-income-tax...

When the IRS finishes processing your tax return and confirms your tax refund is approved, your status will change to “Refund Approved.” The IRS will then provide the personalized refund date, this process can take a few days, it will even provide a "Refund Sent" date once that status is reached. Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@austinrome no I did not get either credits I never qualify for them since I'm make too much money in the IRS my mind's..if I would work less or jump job to job with month off each time I'm would get those big tax refunds or made the under 30k I would.. so the overtime and hard 65 hrs week mean I have to pay for it too lol.. backwards for us 

Still no update for me, list my bars, no ddd, ugh!

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Even though the IRS issues 9 out of 10 tax refunds within 21 days, it's possible your return may require additional review and take longer to process. The IRS usually begins issuing tax refunds on returns with the EIC or Additional Child Tax Credit in late February.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies