Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Accepted 1/27, anyone get a ddd yet?

@Rex11 hey REX I got a news update yesterday from them saying their system is doing maintenance and once it's complete we should see our tax progress WMR appear again. I know I lost mine yesterday too haven't checked yet today may wait till morning. Seen many people get their DDD on Saturday mornings for DDD following Wednesday so I'm praying for that to be my case lol

Hey!  Congrats.  I filed on the 25th accepted on the 28th and still has the one bar of received and being processed.  Did you have the EIC as well.  This is just a whole mess.

congrats.  When did you file and when were you accepted.  I filed on 25th, accepted on the 27th and WMR is still showing received and being processed.  Did you claim the EIC and all?

Mine either.  Mine is still on one bar - received and being processed.  Not even the PATH message.

Turbo Tax is not saying anything.  All its giving me is the date I filed, accepted and that's it.

@vmoore431 wrote:

Turbo Tax is not saying anything.  All its giving me is the date I filed, accepted and that's it.

Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.  Only the taxpayer listed on the tax return can obtain the status of a tax refund or a tax return.

This is the first time I haven't got a date on my refund it's been accepted but no date of when I'm going to get it. So why is that H&R block customers are getting there date on there refunds I never had this problem with them

I was able to view my 2019 tax return transcript an hour ago so I should have dd today or tomorrow hopefully. I was accepted 1/302020 no movement til today 

@Ilovejzs Did you claim the credits?

I have the additional child tax credit but not eitc 

@Ilovejzs wrote:

I have the additional child tax credit but not eitc 

EIC and/or ACTC included in the tax refund will be held by the IRS - https://www.irs.gov/individuals/refund-timing

@Ilovejzs Do you know what cycle number 20200505 means??

@Ilovejzs Because I order both my tax transcript and return transcript and both came in today 

It’s the year the week of tax season then the day of the week if I remember correctly 

It’s 2020, 5th week of the year ( this week) and then day 5, irs weeks start on Thursday. If however your date is before today that means it’s holding. Did you file either of the credits that are being held? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies