Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

Well I just called the irs and the lady I talked to was NOT very nice, 

I told her in the past I have had the PATH message and I currently don’t have it. When a lot of people do. There’s nothing on my transcript, all it says “no return filed” 

when I clearly was accepted 1/27. 
and I filed 1/11 

and all she did was hang up on me. Didn’t look into it nothing. 

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE NO UPDATE , no path message, and NOTHING on their transcripts. 
mom FREAKING OUT because I’m about to be evicted from losing my job and I NEED THIS BY THE 28th! 

@Shelbyashirley you are not alone, I am experiencing the same as well. The last two years i have had the PATH message but, not this year stuck on one bar with code 152. My account transcript is blank as well. I did compare my transcript from last year and I was processed on 2/18/19 last year and recevied my refund 2/22/19. Hopefully as a lot of experts have mentioned we will update tomorrow or Saturday.

@Shelbyashirley  you are not alone. Alot of people only have either one bar or the processing message with topic 152. I spoke to irs yesterday and someone there whom might I add was nice said alot of people have that but it doesnt mean anything and as long as there are no codes and you dont get a letter you shouldn't worry. I was told there have been issues with the system and updating 

@adw89 thank you bc whoever I talked to literally just said “ we have it “ and hung up on me without even looking. I’ve psyched myself out bc if my current situation I’m behind on everything after losing my job the day after Christmas. And not having luck right now. And I have three children. It’s annoying right now we all have to wait when we all need it most. 

@Shelbyashirley I am in the same boat.

Filed 1/27, accepted 1/27. Transcripts are blank/all 0's, show my wife's maiden name instead of her married name that she changed to in 2019, and says no return filed.

@Kesi12 nice to know someone was at least nice ! Bc whoever I talked to only stressed me out even more than I already am 

@nick112207 mine is like that as well shows my name from 2018 return and says no return filed. Either hasn't been processed or system just hasn't updated is all. But when I call they verify my married name and show it in system 

@Critter  welcome back to another tax season! 

@Shelbyashirley Girl, I will be praying that it comes next Friday or the following Wednesday for all of us. Times do get hard and people do get behind I know because I am behind on a couple of things as well and I want to catch up. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE PATH ACT helps protect our identity but for goodness sake! some of us have been filing the same way forever with the same kids. Why hold on to ours I can't understand that. By the way i called yesterday and talked to a representative and she didn't even ask for my S.S.N, all she could say was we had to wait for 21 days and that the system won't even let them in until after the 21 days..... TOTAL BS

How do I access my transcript? I tried and the only info I have is the last 8 of my credit card (I don't have any of the loans it would want) but it says it's an invalid number when it's the only credit card I have. But when I click "other ways to access" it just takes me back to the info page to start over. I'm so lost 😔

@emptyspiral13  does the same for me. Wont recognize credit cards, home mortgage, car loan or my student loans. Have to have them mailed. Sucks. 

Maybe you should try it on a diffrent browser.. The IRS website is sometimes won't take safari browser.

That's terrible! By the time it arrives at my house, I'll probably already have my refund so it's pointless at this point. My wedding is in 4 days and honeymoon right after and I was relying on this for our trip, I really hope my WMR updates tonight since it can update on Wednesdays 😭

@caron1981 I have Capital One C.C and it accepted mine. Although I still had to wait on a registration code in the mail. What kind of C.C do you have.

@ericka9491  Mine has the exact same thing and codes on it I am praying we get a ddd on Saturday 🙏🏽🤞🏾

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies