turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

No. Not in my Bank account yet.. all I have is the DDD.. DIRECT DEPOSIT DATE. THATS ALL

@bdorsey006  did you get your ddd on your transcripts or wmr?

how do you know if you can order transcripts?

@riafit  go on irs .gov and make an account. its going to ask you for a credit card, mortgage loan or auto loan to verify your identity. then you would go to order transcripts and it will let you order your return and account transcripts if they have been processed. if not you wont be able to order them

@ericka9491  it's on wmr.. I think it updates when ever.. I never even got the path message but I do have these credits.. However I was accepted during the test batch but got held because of path... I'm still scheduled to see it after the 15th... i was told last year when i spoke to a lady at IRS it depends on if you filled before or after 11am and the date. So ... i believe you all should have an update really soon

tried ordering transcripts..couldn't verify phone! ridiculous.  same phone number for 20 years

I filed 1-11-20, I filed very early and still have the path message, no date or anything.

@tiffluv81  Oh wow when did you file and get accepted what state you are in

What does ordering a transcript tell us??

so it says they couldn't verify my phone so I can't see if I can order them! HAA  I will assume all is fine since my return is simple 

it will tell you your cycle code, which some believe that tells the week n day youre supposed to get your refund. it also gives other codes but mainly people are looking for the code 846, which is the code they enter when theyre done proccessing the return and have released the refund

i have cycle code 20200605

but no 846 code yet

My proccessing date does say feb.24th but i have no clue what that means lol

filed 1/31

accepted 1/31

Path message on WMR

@erikanmares  mines the same cycle code 20200605

codes on transcript 

processing date 2/24 so hopefully that means we should be done processing by that date.

@riafit  its not just about ordering, its the codes. 

all the codes have different meanings

most of us have codes 150

806 and we are waiting on code 846 which means refund issued. sometimes your transcripts update before wmr so if you pay attention to the codes early you are likely to know whats going on with your return if your being audited, you have an offset, they will send you a letter or if you need to verify ID. 

codes 

fingers crossed we get a DDD saturday.  

My bf filed his 1/27 and accepted 1/27 with EIC and is still at 1 bar. I was hoping he got his back before Valentines day:(  Maybe i should have him call the card because seems like WMR site is not accurate at this point.

I see same codes on my transcript.  I have no bars and a path message for days now.  I am hoping for big changes on Saturday too!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies