anotherday4321

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

well im still waiting,The path message still there,think some people are posting that are not on the path listing for mid to late feb. accepted1/30 path aweek later and again im still on  path act. 

ericka9491

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

i think most of us who has the path message and can order our transcripts are just worrying because we hear other people who claim they filed the credits we did are receiving theirs. im happy for anyone who has their federal ddd but we are just overly worrying. by the weekend everyone gonna have a ddd of next week or the week after, assuming you filed a complete and accurate return. 

bdorsey006

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

No. Not in my Bank account yet.. all I have is the DDD.. DIRECT DEPOSIT DATE. THATS ALL

ericka9491

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@bdorsey006  did you get your ddd on your transcripts or wmr?

riafit

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

how do you know if you can order transcripts?

ericka9491

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@riafit  go on irs .gov and make an account. its going to ask you for a credit card, mortgage loan or auto loan to verify your identity. then you would go to order transcripts and it will let you order your return and account transcripts if they have been processed. if not you wont be able to order them

bdorsey006

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@ericka9491  it's on wmr.. I think it updates when ever.. I never even got the path message but I do have these credits.. However I was accepted during the test batch but got held because of path... I'm still scheduled to see it after the 15th... i was told last year when i spoke to a lady at IRS it depends on if you filled before or after 11am and the date. So ... i believe you all should have an update really soon

riafit

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

tried ordering transcripts..couldn't verify phone! ridiculous.  same phone number for 20 years

kmiller122000

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

I filed 1-11-20, I filed very early and still have the path message, no date or anything.

Shottamike23

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@tiffluv81  Oh wow when did you file and get accepted what state you are in

jaimemstroud

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

What does ordering a transcript tell us??

riafit

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

so it says they couldn't verify my phone so I can't see if I can order them! HAA  I will assume all is fine since my return is simple 

erikanmares

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

it will tell you your cycle code, which some believe that tells the week n day youre supposed to get your refund. it also gives other codes but mainly people are looking for the code 846, which is the code they enter when theyre done proccessing the return and have released the refund

i have cycle code 20200605

but no 846 code yet

My proccessing date does say feb.24th but i have no clue what that means lol

filed 1/31

accepted 1/31

Path message on WMR

ericka9491

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@erikanmares  mines the same cycle code 20200605

codes on transcript 

150

806

768

processing date 2/24 so hopefully that means we should be done processing by that date.

ericka9491

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@riafit  its not just about ordering, its the codes. 

all the codes have different meanings

most of us have codes 150

768

806 and we are waiting on code 846 which means refund issued. sometimes your transcripts update before wmr so if you pay attention to the codes early you are likely to know whats going on with your return if your being audited, you have an offset, they will send you a letter or if you need to verify ID.