turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

As long as i don't see code 570 i feel ok and not worried just anxious cause "ITS MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW" lol!!!!!

No one will see an update that has the path act message this Saturday. IRS clearly states, like the last 3 years, AFTER the 15th not not on l. Also since the 15th falls on a Saturday yet they cant update untill after the 15th and its presidents day. Likely we wont see on untill maybe next Tuesday or even the 22nd. IRS has all the info about when they are updating for this year on their site l.

@ericka9491  thanks.  I know I have no offsets and as I said my return is fairy simple. standard deduction, kids, student loan.  

By the time I get my activation code in the mail to see my transcripts,I'll have my refund! 

Not trying to be mean about it just dont want yall to get your hopes up and the IRS slam them right back down when nothing happens this weekend. It's all due to the way the days falls along with presidents day. It sucks.

filed 01/27 and accepted 01/28 still no movement in wmr or turbo tax. i will keep updating you guys when my fiance actually gets his DD. His has not moved like mine but he hasn't gotten it either. 

@caron1981 irs said weekends wont affect any updates.

@Kesi12  exactly and the holiday only effect the actual deposit. no one expects to get a refund on the 17th, we just want to see the ddd thats all. 

my wmr updated last saturday and i keep hearing sooo many dif things so im still going to hope i get an update saturday and if not then no big deal.  Last year there was a government shutdown at the same time and that didnt effect my refund so i aint worried about this year too much like last years lol

@caron1981  Why are you acting like you the only one who been doing this since this act started. I have done it every year as well

I was accpeted on Jan 27th and TT says my deposit day is Feb 17th if you  count that is because it's 21 days from the day the accpeted the return. Anyone else have this measeage. 

@amykitts4  yes i filed on the 11th, accepted the 27th and turbo says estimated date is the 17th. which is presidents day so the 18th sounds more realistic.

@Kesi12  Every year it's always after the 15th. Always. This year is different because the 15th falls on a Saturday. Saturdays are when they update path act people like us. Since this Saturday is not after the 15th there will be no update on the 15th. Not hard to figure out. That's why the irs changes their wording on the path act for this year on their website. End of story. Its going to be several days after then15th to see a deposit date and most by February 22 which is the next mass update for a Saturday. But hey if yall dont want to read the facts then hope all yall want.

@amykitts4. same but it's an estimate 

Lmao. I am almost scared to comment at this point. It’s getting hostile. I mean if we get one we get one. If we don’t we don’t.  Nobody knows anybody circumstances as to why they are anxiously waiting. So who are we to judge. Or belittle. 

i hope somebody's wmr updates on saturday just to mess with ppl on this thread lol. Its really not that serious.  let people dream in peace lol

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies