Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

Working for the government I know not put nothing past them some people prolly slipping through the cracks 

Yea still don't believe it. 

And that is true too.  I just wished they would let mine slip through the cracks and deposit my money!...lol

@caron1981  😂

@lavetap I wish too man 

I wonder if the people getting deposits are less than some of us still waiting that might be a issue to 

Well to each it's own but she has a date. I don't have to lie about someone else.  That would be rather stupid....lol However, I am happy for her.  I know my date will be soon and yours will too. 

@Kesi12 

That could be true about the amount of the refund. Idk. She does make more money than I do and I am getting more than her back, so the amount of the refund could play a big factor in it as well. I was just disappointed that it wasn't me. 

@bharkless84 

Getting the refund 2 days earlier is not true ... that is for payroll checks that are direct deposited.   Actually it will take 2- 5 days longer to get the refund if you are having the TT fees withheld from the refund since it now must process thru 2 banks.

That depends on what bank you bank with. The bank I use it comes on that day that it says it will be deposited and I have the fees withheld,

Does anyone know who I can talk to about offsets. I called IRS they say they don’t see an offset and then I call the state and they say they sent an intent of offset and then I called the TOP and they said they found one which is the Ga Dept of Revenue but IRS sees nothing other than other than my return posted.. 

Britt5

I was wondering if you could tell me why I haven’t got my refund yet?

@BB2019 that means you have an offset with your state not federal .. you would need to speak to them. IRS in your state. 

@Britt5 most of us who have those extra credits. Eic or ctc are waiting until after 15th for updates due to path act 

Most of the time when you owe the state they state will only take your state return. My boyfriend owed state and they just took his state return and did not go after his federal.

If you have a State Offset, it will not affect your Federal Tax Refund.  They are two separate entities.   You can either call your States office, or check their website to track your refund.  It should show your offset once your refund is processed.  If you have a remanding balance owed to you, it wont cause a delay, it will just deduct the amount and issue the refund.

Good luck!!

Thanks you guys. I was worried cause the TOP says you have a tax refund or other federal payments that  can be offset. So I was like what??????

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies