turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

Same here. Just waiting on update 

Hey!  I filed on the 15th, got accepted on the 27th...I have one bar and the 152 tax topic as well.  Hoping to get some good news this weekend!

@Sarruhh09  What really i file 1/25 and accepted 1/27 with one bar and tax topic 152 what state your friend in

@hollybugg00 My return was like that last year and I got mine on the 22nd. As long as you have TT 152, you should be fine. Your status will probably change on Saturday. I never got the path message last year and wmr updated to a deposit date right after the 15th.

@hollybugg00 I also want to add that the transcripts updated that Friday.

@jamank .. they update Friday’s only? 

I filed on the 31st never received a path message just shows the one orange bar telling me it’s being processed..

@hollybugg00 I don't know if this is exactly accurate, but here is a transcript calendar that I found: 
https://refundtalk.com/updates-calendar/ I hope this helps you. 🙂

@Shottamike23 @Were both in Missouri. She literally lived right done the street from me

@Sarruhh09oh wow and she getting her money tomorrow wish it was me but i can’t wait until the weekend to see the update and my DDD

@Shottamike23  yep! She got her state taxes back yesterday too! I’m hoping I get an update soon as well. I’m tired of seeing the first bar lol

Hey There... dont worry... the IRS processes and releases tax refunds everyday.. there is no set day and the next update for us whom are on this chat whom claimed certain credits will be the Feb. 15th -17th depending on when you filled if before or after 11am.. and what day. Last year nothing updated for me.. but my refund was in my account on the 26th of February. So just keep watch and relax!

@Sarruhh09  Me too I’m tired of seeing only one orange bar this weekend going to be a mass update so yayyy can’t wait

Anyone check the Santa Barbara Tax Group ? My boyfriend's info is on there and mine, but my son, 17, first time filing, isnt on there but his refund was under 1k and he is supposed to get his tomorrow, is there a reason why his info isnt on there as who uses turbo tax usually is?

i check that often.. But i have no answer to your question

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies