Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@Kesi12  At midnight I’m check irs website to see if any updates,

@Kesi12  So in NC is the ctc tax credit is 1400 for each child are less

@Shottamike23 I sent you a pm. I really dont know about the state credits. And yes I'm deff going to check mine after midnight 

@Kesi12 thanks so much. My fingers ctoss because I use MetaBank(Rushcard) . I been with that company for 12 years. 

@jamank  ok my turbo tax account said $0 so I guess it was free for me and that’s why mine isn’t going through sbtpg so mine should come straight to my account from Irs 

I filed Jan 27th- accepted Jan 27th- 24 hours later I had the we have received your refund bar on WMR- 

now all bars are gone- we are still processing your refund- refund amount is still showing. Only two forms in transcript are wages and account record- click account record and it says nothing except Feb 24th, before it was Feb 17th- not sure if this means they are going to process on this date? Just want to keep everyone updated 

@dacv01 that's exactly what mine shows ... in that exact order everything. Just hold on we will make it 

I filed and was accepted on the 27th, in NC. I checked today and my bar had finally moved to "approved" and given the date that my refund should be deposited into my account by the 12th! Soo happy it finally moved and gave me my date. Good luck to everyone else still waiting. If everything is correct with your taxes you should be fine so just stay calm and you'll have your money soon. My refund was also pretty cut and dry so I didn't have any crazy complications to deal with. Gotta love tax season! 

@bharkless84 idk how they are with processing being a prepaid card. But its technically a bank so I'm hoping they actually do their job

@niki1984 that's good girl especially with having this credits. 

I copied and pasted this from wmr... This morning in wmr it changed to this... I did have a bar but it disappeared also my refund amount is now in place of 2019 tax period ending like wtf?!? Take a look. 

Social:

Filing Status:

Tax Period Ending:
December 31, 2019
Refund Status Results

According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue refunds before mid-February for tax returns that claim the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. This applies to the entire refund, even the portion not associated with these credits.

Check Where's My Refund in mid- to late February for your personalized refund status. It's updated once a day and remains the best way to check the status of your refund.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
  • Tax Topic 152, Refund Information
Please Note:

For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

@ALANDA ROUSH  that's the path act message pretty normal next update should be approved and DD should show 

@Kesi12 thanks 

Do you think we will see an update tonight?

@kevinnetzer I'm hoping for an update ! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies