Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@Ldynay85 @Where did you read that at? From what I understand they can not issue anything until after 2/15 and most of us should get ddd of 2/22 2/27 based on weekly or Dailey update with filinging early 

I'm going to miss yall when this is over with and we all have our money. 

Same time, Sam's thread next year? Hah

I think it's going to be same time as last year. They say march so no one panics  if it doesn't come in feb Just to give them extra time if needed

@Ldynay85 i think I’m weekly so that mean on 2/22 i should get my money

So did you get your refund from state back? 

The irs has been saying march but we all know after the 15th ae will see some updates. 222 is most likely the deposit date for this if us who got accepted 27th. The next ddd  is gna be 227.

Has anyone checked their account transcripts? I checked the acct transcripts this morning, yesterday it wasnt there today it is but says nothing. Just says I dont owe but also shows nothing else. I think it's still a little early and maybe tomorrow there will be a big update 

I finally went to path this morning

@Kesi12 well, I sincerely hope that's true because when I called them the other day, a lady told me that it was a done deal once I put in that information then I couldn't change it. And she also said that once they try to send it and it doesn't go through then they will have to send it back to the IRS and then they will be sending me out check. So I don't know

No I didn’t get my state it’s still processing and I was accepted on the 27th

I checked my transcripts this morning and it finally have my amount and as of feb 24 date on them and all my codes the only one I don’t have is 846 which I know won’t be on there until after the 15 but at least I know that I am done finally 🙌🏾🙏🏽 Just waiting on a ddd last year I didn’t go to path message my wmr should update tomorrow though

I was accepted on the 27.. no path message only processing.. this sucks 

Updates to WMR should happen tomorrow. All path act people update on Saturdays. 

Early this morning transcripts updated. 

That means the following day wmr should update.  

My transcripts updated this morning with my new address I put on my return. IRS website clearly states new address on w2s will update after the return is processed. Since I can use my new address to verify my transcripts I should be done processing. The other day I had to use my old address but today it's the new one.  So tomorrow we should update.

I was able to order both 2019 transcripts yesterday and i filed on the 19th accepted the 27th both credits no path message just 1 bar and tt 152

i still have one bar with tax topic 152 and my amount file on 1/25 and accepted 1/27 the first day when they open tax season 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies