turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@Lvlybrneyes37  thank you! I don't anticipate any problems.  Mine is very straight forward, standard deduction, kids, etd, 1 w-2, never an issue so I assume I just sit tight til the 15th!!

Thank you for clearing it up.   as I said before, I'm certain i had it the following week last year.  

Thank you

@nick112207  well apparently tomorrow is next update for alot of us that still have 1 bar so Maybe transcripts update then. I was told transcripts update the day before wmr does but that could very well be not true. Honestly I cant remember when my transcripts updated last year. 

Mine is the same because it’s still processing anyone with eitc and ACTC just has to be patient I wouldn’t even attempt to check transcripts until after the 15th they’ve accepted them yes but they won’t be processed until the middle of the month bc if the PATH act no matter how much you look 

Last year mine updated 2/16 and I had a DDD of 2/22. Money was in my account on 2/22. 

So all who have one bar and tax topic 152 at the bottom of the pages should see a DDD after the 16 i file on 1/25 and was accepted 1/27

Yes, 

The last 3 years I got a date of 2/22 on the 16th. 

When did you file and got accepted and do you claimed EITC and ACTC 

Hello,

I believe that last year we were able to file a couple of days earlier than this year.   

In my case, last year I was accepted and have to wait a long time until after the 15th of February to be approved.

Finally, my DDD came through on the 27th. 

This year I expect the same delay.  I filed on the 24th ( I think) and was accepted by IRS on the 27th of Jan. 

So do irs deposit refund on Saturday and last year i file 2/2 and DDD was 2/27,my 21 days for this year tax season would be 2/17 so you think i should get my DDD in the same week 

last year my DDD was for 2/27 it hit my bank account on the evening of the 26th. 

Oh wow lucky you so when 2/15 come that’s next Saturday are we going to see any DDD are any deposit in our account 

All of my transcripts are available. The only thing missing is the 846 code - which makes sense. Cycle code of 20200505. Now quite sure what that means.

@RottieMama  If you don’t mind me asking, when were you accepted? Do you have the Path Act message right now? What day did WMR update to the Path Act message? This info is really helpful for everyone! TIA!

But why some of us has one bar with tax topics 152 and others have path msg 

just curious how come I can enter in a few different amounts within a few dollars and still get my refund information.  I thought the number had to be exact.  

Any thoughts?  And I do have the PATH message

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies