Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

I'm still stuck on the 1 bar..and next week is the 15th. I should have already had the message. But I dont. 

i have the PATH message.. does that mean i’m further along? 

@bharkless84 

So do a lot of other people like me. 

One update was last Saturday the next is tomorrow between 12am and 3am. Ide check back in the am around 6:30.

Not necessarily if you don’t update daily and if you were a weekly update account with the irs it won’t show up until after the 15th mine didn’t show up until after the 15th last year and I still got it on the 27th

@riafit not necessarily. Just means the batch you're in updated first. 

@bharkless84  Look at it this way, the 15th is still a week and half away. Wednesday is mass update day for WMR and so is Saturday. I’m sure you will see an update soon. Don’t worry.

@riafit  Yes, your returned has been received and processed up to a certain point. The next update in WMR (after the 15th) will be approved/DDD or other steps that you may need to take.

@caron1981  you know what I have no idea I Been trying to find this out for years. I can't even access my transcripts online I've always had to get them mailed. 

@Lvlybrneyes37 oh I won't. It I didn't even have to call irs. I liked on TT and it told my my estimated delivery date. It it falls on a weekend I'm not sure if I would get it the after (because it's a holiday..) or some days before.. I have a card where I can get paid up to days earlier.. I cannot remember last year's deposit date for nothing.

Gm everyone! I just filed 1/15 was accepted 1/16 and have the Path message! My transcripts says as of Feb 10, 2020 and my cycle code is 20200405. Not sure what any of this means. 

@caron1981  my batch updated first? but now what?  

so I'm so overwhelmed by all these messages.  Can someone @ me and explain what we are waiting for? What date can we expect to see a DDD  if we already have a path message? I'm positive I received mine before teh 20th last year..

@riafit  We are waiting on Feb. 15th (mid-late February) when updates/refunds are released for tax returns that have EITC and ACTC. Start checking WMR after Feb. 15th to see an update...could be approved followed by a DDD or, if there’s a delay on your refund, WMR will tell you...after Feb. 15th. I hope this helps.

I'm rather surprised because I filed on 1/27 and was accepted on 1/27 and I have access to my transcript request page but stuff is missing.

No 2019 Return Transcript, but there is a 2019 Account Transcript that is essentially blank.

It has my wife's maiden name, which isn't correct because we filed under her married name. It has no income information, and at the bottom where it shows your batch information it states No tax return filed.

Welp, check transcripts again using my new address that I filed with my return and still nothing. 

It comes up through my old address still. I'll just have to wait and see what happens tomorrow. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies