turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

Filed: 1/16

Rejected: 1/17 (typo of last name)

Accepted: 1/22

Updated to PATH message this past Saturday 2/1. I can order my transcripts and my wages are now showing on SSA website. On my transcripts As Of: 2/17/2020, Cycle: 20200505, 766 and 768 tax codes. Last year I received my refund on 2/27. 

@ddenese80 

No true social security administration is way different then irs. Your wages get reported by your employer and are available before you file taxes even of you dont file taxes, you can see your wages. 

Its when you see your transcripts from the IRS. 

@caron1981 I can see my transcripts but it doesn’t have my cycle code on it yet and I thought that the Irs reports your wages thanks for that info

@ddenese80 yea it l gets sent to the SSA and the irs. SSA gets copies of everything incase you need w2 copies and any kind of important pay document for future use. I had to use them when I lost my 2015 w2s. 

They systematically work together during tax time to match stuff. When the IRS takes over after you file it's all them and a completely different process as we all know lol. 

I still can't see my transcripts yet but still have 1 bar and tax topic 152 so hoping the 5th will change all that. 

What date did you get your refund last year? Was it a Friday or Wednesday? Normally everyone follows the same pattern with their cycle codes from year to year. Like mine gas always been on the 3rd Friday of February. 

Fayefaye45
Returning Member

I was accepted on the 13th and still nothing 

@Fayefaye45  

What's your wmr status? Are you part of the path act?

Fayefaye45
Returning Member

I was accepted with 1 bar now my bar had been removed with the message 152

How do you get the transcripts and code??

@Blindersgone  Go to the IRS website (here’s the link: https://www.irs.gov/payments/view-your-tax-account) and create an account. Once you’ve successfully created the account, click on Transcripts>Account Transcript for 2019. 

Cycle code will be listed, as well as, other important codes. I hope this helps!

i can never get my transcripts because i don't have a home loan or student loan or credit cards to verify my identity.

@brsawyer  I could never get the system to recognize my student loan account number. But, I definitely get payment reminders from Navient every single month!! LOL! For whatever reason, my student loan account number was accepted this year. 

LOL!!!

I've never had any student loans or  credit cards or anything so i have no way to access them.

which sucks lol.

i hate this waiting game, i wish the IRS would consider doing things differently.
i mean the people who have children should be the first to get their refunds in my opinion. 

@Lvlybrneyes37  I can never get the site to recognize 6 of my major credit cards. Always had to have them mailed to me. 

@Lvlybrneyes37  hahaha I'm through navient to and always get those stupid payment remainders. 

@caron1981  I have two credit cards that I’ve had for 10 years...the system never recognizes them. It’s frustrating when you know it should work. But, I kept trying and the student loan was finally accepted.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies