Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@Lil-Coop  the update comes on February 16th for most of us parh act people. That's when the deposit date shows up on WMR. Normally when your done processing and your in limbo until the 16th your WMR goes to the parh act. Happened that way for me the last 4 years. I always got my refund in my bank in the 22nd. Just depends on where your return falls in the batch stages. 

Not quite

Correct and you will know exactly when you will get your refund if you pull your current year's tax transcript from the IRS website.

Been like this for about 4 or 5 years.

Me too

UPDATE: I finally accessed my transcripts online! Never been able to do it before. Found out that my account (WMR) is updated weekly, processing for me will resume on 2/10, and I do owe an amount back to the IRS. But, not my full refund amount. This will be an offset. The offset may delay my refund. But, I will keep you all updated.

How do you access the transcript?

Filed 1/27, accepted same day, now PATH message on 2/1, same as last year, for me I received my refund around Feb 22 last year.  Looks like its time to sit back and watch us all bite our nails! 😉

@toriwright93  Go the IRS website and click on either View Your Tax Record or View your account and follow the prompts. You will need to do verification and be able to receive verification codes on your phone.

Phone has to be in your name. Mine unfortunately is not. Family plan under some one else. 

I just tried to order my but didn't recognize my street address. I moved since last year and used my new address versus last year. When I entered the address from last years return it worked but since I used the new address and it didn't recognize it I'm assuming the transcript will come blank and my return is indeed still processing. 

Bummer. 

Same for me. 1/27/20 filed,

2/1/2020 Path message.

So do you view your Return Transcript or Account Transcript? This year is the first time I've ever been able to access it online.

My Return Transcript shows N/A for 2019 and my Account Transcript has a 2019 but it shows 0's across the board on all balances and says No 2019 Return filed.

I did file and was accepted on the 27th. Still just has the generic Your return has been accepted it can take up to 21 days blah blah. I'm waiting for the Path Message still since we get ACTC

I just pulled my transcripts up online and it have my new address on it so I am assuming they are working on mine I am praying I get the path act message by next Saturday I filed 1/28 and got accepted the same day my transcripts are blank but it have as of feb 17 on them but no amount yet but at least I know that they are working on it because otherwise my old address would still be in the system 

@ddenese80 

Does your WMR have the path act message or still 1 bar with the generic tax topic 152? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies