turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@Tracyrm4 Do you have the Path Act message yet? We know about how long it takes. We’re just here to keep each other updated.

Mine is still at one bar. But from what I remember previously it’ll change to the PATH message in a couple days after the Irs receives your return. Got my refund the third week of February last year 

I have the message already. Last year, some got the message and some only got the bars. I hope they’ve worked out all the kinks this year.

I was in a test batch, as I was accepted by the IRS on 1/14.  When I logged into WMR I had 1 bar.  I just checked this morning and I see I have the PATH message.  When the bars have been replaced with the PATH does that mean you are really processed but on hold because of PATH?  So when PATH is released my return will be processed and ready to go, correct? I'm almost sure that's how it works, but just looking for a solid confirmation 🙂  It's time for the waiting game....With a little luck maybe we'll see the first PATH deposits the week of Feb. 17th.....Here's hoping 🤗

They said they will process the path act Returns on February 15th so a week or so after that I'm sure

I got my deposit on 2/22 last year. 

@Karebare016  I hope that’s the case, once we get the Path message, we’re just waiting on mid Feb. for our DDD. I was accepted in the second round of test batches.

I am rolling my eyes so hard at this rule. I wish they'd just send us our money as soon as we're approved. This waiting is ridiculous and I find it a little unfair that there's a "test batch" of people who are already receiving their refunds even with the tax credits.

no path message for me yet, still just have 1 bar.

@Ldynay85  No one with EITC and/or ACTC will get a deposit until after February 15th or later. Some ppl may have claimed CTC and could be getting a deposit this week, but that’s not included in the Path Act. I hate that ppl troll forums and threads to give out that misinformation. It’s a lie.

Did you have any children? I seen where it said some loan applications may not be approved to forms filed so was wondering if that is one.

[profanity removed ]is a mines? 🧐🤨

[profanity removed][is a mines 🤨

Did you claim the EIC. That was fast. Mine was accepted on the 28th. WMR says received

Same here, I’m assuming I landed in the early batch as well. Idk what time or if it will really land tomorrow 🤷🏻‍♂️

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies