turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@jasons_woman27  see I thought that’s what it meant but ppl were saying it meant nothing. So if I’m reading correctly Refund Received means it’s accepted? 
my turbo tax account still says Pending. 

Correct when you see 2 bars full and it has a deposit date than its approved. And thats on WMR page not turbo tax.

Still confusing...people are saying different things.

@Koolnik @That was my point exactly I’m just like screw it. Because turbo tax isn’t updating my status says pending on there didn’t have to go thru this last year I filed the 25th of January got accepted on the 28th and my refund a Advance on the same day. This year a mess next year I’m not using turbo tax 

Yeah, this is definitely a mess. Never went through this before. 

@Lvlybrneyes37  1 bar now! Are we really going to have to wait until March? Got the Path Act 😒🙄

Filed on Jan 2, 2020 return transmitted Jan 13, 2020 and still in pending on TT and cannot find me on WMR. Filing HOH with ACTC.

I did my brothers same day, transmitted same day his federal was excepted Jan 14, and WMR confirms refund date for DD on 1/29. He filed Single no EITC or CTC.

Even the past years I have had early acceptance even though the hold until Feb 15 it still would show accepted on WMR and TT in past years usually within 24 hours of transmitting.

Just got my advance about 5 to 6 hours after turbo tax emailed my refund was accepted. Was recieved by the IRS with 1 bar on website but havent recieved notification of it being accepted by IRS yet. Got preapproved for 500 and they gave me exactly that

@Ldynay85 I hope not! I pray that we get the first round of Path deposits. March seems like a million years away right now. But, I’m glad your’s was accepted and updated on WMR!! 

Ok, so my tt just update to accepted! No emails yet tho...no notice of advancement

Return Received and Accepted mean the same thing. If TT states not accepted yet, you can scroll to e file status on the bottom and check to see if IRS received, there will be a date and time stamp. If so . You then can check WMR and see if you are in the system. That's what I did and many others.. Any questions, let me know. I will try and help. 

Both federal and Ohio accepted now @Lvlybrneyes37 

@Ldynay85 Now, the wait/countdown is on!

Morning! Anyone get the PATH Act message to replace the bars on WMR?

Returns claiming the EIC will be held until 2/15/2020. Don’t look for a approval until at least then.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies