Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@Mkimble yes 🙂 

@Mkimble You should see your refund in your account on 2/26 unless you have one of those Chime cards, etc. then you may see it sooner. 

its still say 3/2 next to the cycle date, that date didn't change or am i looking in the wrong place?

Hey @Vj12, so once again we are the same my wmr changed at 11pm last night to your refund is still being w/152. Neither one of us has recieved a letter so I'm hoping we are good.

@Jeromym you should have an additional update before then. Best of luck to you 🙂 

@Ewd0614 if you are able, please check your transcripts. 

Thank you.

so update on spouse. I filed his on 01/28 and was accepted 01/28. 4 days later it changed to the path message. Now he is not pulling up on Santa Barber and he always have up until just now. He has complete bars in TT. Still a waiting game.

@lalalala24681012 its still say 3/2 next to the cycle date, that date didn't change or am i looking in the wrong place?

@Jeromym you're very welcome 🙂

@nmburton814IRS Code 826 Overpayment Transferred is a code that means that a refund will be used to pay old debts. Please call the IRS to see how much of your return is set to used towards this debt. If there is a balance due you will update with a direct deposit date after this debt is paid. Hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

So my husband that’s been a police officer for 25 years and me been in medical field didn’t work hard enough? 

Ali5
Level 2

Ok hi everyone 

filed and excepted on 1/19.  Claimed both credits.   Did recieve path message on wrm. Went away last sat and now still say.  Your return is being processed.  Nothing else no topics or bars that’s it.  Nothing updated since sat/ sun morning.  
not able to look at transcripts.  
does that seem ok? Thanks in advance 

@lalalala24681012  I know what the 826 means i was just asking if anyone had experience with this situation that all but thank you for you help.

@lalalala24681012 I checked my transcript and mine says a response date of 02/21, do you know what this means?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies