turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@imkimbababyI am not here to fight with anyone but if what I said doesn't apply to you then I wasn't refering to you! Keep that in mind and alot of the people on here are getting more than they paid in back and that isn't their money it is from the next persons pocket! That is where the EXTRA money comes from! As an American you are required to pay taxes and what justifies you getting all of your money back but not someone without children? They don't get even half what they pay in and some even owe more! That money pays for everything that the government does. If everyone gets all their money back then where would the government get money for the programs they have created? If you are getting every dollar back and the next woman has no children and isn't getting even half what makes that right? Just saying don't attack me for being honest just get the point please!

@King Strut  I’m not attacking you buddy lol I’m simply stating overall don’t get mad that people are fussing about the irs like their fussing at you, your taking them fussing again at the irs personally and thinking your the one having a rational mindset it’s not that serious like you said right ? We are all on this thread to complain give theories and give updates why can’t the next person just be okay with that ?

Y’all it’s looks as if we are not getting any updates til Saturday so I think for the next few days we should relax. 

Unfortunately I think the same thing. I was hoping for something today even though it was the weekend and holiday, but I hope Saturday we all get a direct deposit date!

I agree, last year the irs gave a date on when patchers will receive an update. I checked everyday and when that date finally came I finally had an update. I got my refund last year 5 days after my 21 days 🤦‍♀️

IMO, I believe I'll get an update on Saturday...I filed my taxes with those certain credits on 1/23--accepted 1/27...filed my son in law's taxes on 1/30--he received his DDD on WMR the Saturday before the 12th which is when his refund was deposited to his bank. I filed my daughter's taxes on 1/31--WMR updated last Saturday with a DDD on 1/20...just speculation but I'm thinking Saturday we will start seeing DDD. (FYI neither had those credits like I do, but their DDD showed up on WMR on Saturdays.)

On the Facebook page ,a few people have posted their transcripts and have gotten their 846 codes with a 02/24 date. They've said their WMR still says processing though . So to me that seems like a really good sign, hopefully more movement today! This was just within the past hour as well. 

/ ughh , Did anyone at least get there state taxes back .... 

Hi again ... back with a little information on how DD work so don't bite my head off ... 

The party sending the DD (in this case the IRS)  will often send notification to the receiving party(bank) of the pending deposit.  This gives the receiving party time to verify if the account is good  OR send word that  the deposit will not be accepted for one of many reasons ( most often the name or number  on the account is wrong/incorrect or the account is closed/frozen).   

If the receiving party will accept the DD then the sender still must make the deposit AND the receiving party must post the deposit BEFORE the funds can be spent.

If the receiving party will NOT accept the DD then the sender will make other arrangements ... in the case of the IRS they will mail a check to the address on the return.

If anyone has ever set up a DD for another reason like payroll or a broker account they often will send "test" deposits of a few cents  and then recalling those deposits.  This is SOP for banking entities. 

like seriously you guys !! did anyone at least get there state because all OF YOU  keep talking about  the federal, its going on 3 weeks and I still have no State or Federal ..... HOWWWWW WHHYYYYYYYY 

I've always noticed I get my taxes on a Thursday , they always hit sbtpg later in the day, then my turbo card. I've never had wmr update until after I already received my taxes. I think anyone that filed in Jan will get them by the end of the week. I didnt file until Feb 3rd. So I'm guessing next week or after for myself. Stay strong

@dal894306 Yes I got my state refund last Thursday. 

@dal894306 

Did you successfully file the state ?  And have you checked the state site for your progress ?  Each state has a different timeline for processing.

If you efiled, double-check with this tool to be sure the return was efiled successfully and accepted:
https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp

To track a state refund:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund

@mslvgreene  Did you receive a child tax credit too ?  I Checked that one website for the IRS and state but both are saying the same processing message. I called the number for the state and they said that my refund is randomly under quality assurance review , which is completely new to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Santa barber is new to me as well I can not even get into that site I get scared checking that site too btw lol 

We're on the same boat , on TT it says my state was approved january 27 and everytime I check the status of my state return it says "Receive an email alert from us as soon as your refund is approved. We will notify you of the amount of your refund and when you can expect to receive it" 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies