turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2019 Transcript and 846 refund issue date

Hi, 

I filed my 2019 return with TT on Feb 28th, 2020. Nothing happened and no refund. I was able to get a transcript for my 2019 return and the 150 cycle is 20210805! So literally it took IRS a year to process my return!!!Also there is 846 refund issued on 03052021. Have not received any direct deposit or check yet. Anyone has experience and when should I expect to get a refund?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AmyC
Expert Alumni

If you requested direct deposit, you should have the refund.  If it was being mailed, it should be soon. If you haven't received it within 3 weeks, you can call general information at 800-829-1040 or you may be able to get help by calling collections at 800-829-3903.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

7 Replies
AmyC
Expert Alumni

If you requested direct deposit, you should have the refund.  If it was being mailed, it should be soon. If you haven't received it within 3 weeks, you can call general information at 800-829-1040 or you may be able to get help by calling collections at 800-829-3903.

lourock21

I recently check my transcript for 2019 and I got the code 846 and a refund issued date of 03/19/2021 I'm confused if that means I'm supposed to have it or if it's going to be processed.

lourock21

Did you ever get your refund?

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

TurboTax does not receive updates from the IRS once they have accepted your return. The date given in TurboTax is an estimate of when you may receive your return. The IRS gives the actual deposit date and issues most refunds in about 21 days, although some returns take more time to review. See this information if your refund is taking longer to process:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/why-do-some-refunds-take-longer-than-others/00/26163

I received a mail from IRS saying that the refund will come through a  check, within  3-4 weeks after notice date. Waiting...

Kimmy101

hi I know this is a very dumb question but I was wondering if you get an 846 (2019 taxes) on your transcript can the IRS come back and change it. I called them today (exam dept) because I hadn’t received my transcript and she said they denied my earned income credit but when I checked the mail about 5 minutes ago my transcript has 811 removed refund freeze 04/19/2021, 846 refund issued 04/09/2021, 421 closed examination of tax return 04/19/2021, 776 interest credited to your account 04/19/2021. So now I’m confused to I go by what the rep said or transcript . Also can they go back and change it now. I was being audited for EIC for 2019. And I have not received my 2020 yet. Accepted on 02.13.2021 and nothing.

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

@Kimmy101 Unfortunately, those are questions that are best answered by IRS agents.  Please reach out to them regarding the discrepancies in what you were told, what you see on your transcript and what you received in the mail:  https://www.irs.gov/help/telephone-assistance

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies