Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

Mine was updated today. I filed 1/25 accepted 1/25 and now i finally have a ddd of 2/27. I also now have TT 203, but when i called the offset number this morning and for the last past couple of days it says i have no debts or something like that. Has this happened to anyone else? And could this be because i chose to have TurboTax fee taken out of my refund? This is driving me crazy. I’ve never been on unemployment and my student loans were paid off almost 10 years ago.

Did you press 1 or 2 when you called offset. I have an offset but it doesn't delay your return

I pressed 1

Check WMR ! mine updated at 1am PST

APPROVED ddd 2/277

Your supposed to press 2 unless you own a business or something. I made that mistake. Try 2

Ok thank you

Your welcome

An offset means an error on yoyr retirn, unpaid student loans, or unpaid past taxes, dis yoy owe yoyr state in pervious years? If so... well now its paid. If not you can call later or send in an ammended return if rhwy calculated something incorrectly, happens all the time.

If yoy prepared your own taxes (heck even a retail shop) sometimes get a little dyslexic and type in income numbers backwards.. like you put in 32k for income but it was 23k etc...

The most common offsets i see is student loans, child support and state taxes.

Mine upsets at 6:30am... So nine minutes ago. I'm in Central time. Does the date transcripts did. I filled in 2/15 and have a DDD of 2/27.

Got updated finally. DDD 2/27 confirmed. Also confirmed stealing over $1000 of my refund for money I owe the IRS form 2015 and I’m not even sure what that’s for but whatever, just give me my money! We’ll see how quick direct deposit comes through, I didn’t have any fees taken out through TT

I meant updated ***

I just called again and it’s says they are unable to help me at this time🤦‍♀️ This is ridiculous

O no i called them about 4 this morning. I seen the code and knew what it was but just not how much. My offset is 280ish

Finally approved. Yesss. DDD by 2/27
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies