Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

What number did you call

@Lvlybrneyes37 I think they only updated early filers, you may get a DDD Wednesday. But it looks like it was the early filers that were left behind waiting find January that got the 27th DDD. Believe me we understand how terrible the wait is, I had been waiting since 1/28 my but we were the ones that weren't chosen for the test batch that got the date of 2/22 so we ended up with 2/27. You should be in the next batch.

I filed Feb 1st. Is that considered early

They may have split it up like they did us. Half may have gotten put in the 27th date and the other half in the next batch. Really there is no rhyme or reason to the way they do things even though we try to figure it out.

800 three zero 4 three one zero seven
Is what i used

@chenele When you call the offset number did you check the non federal/government option? When I call and check it says there is nothing that we owe the government (which makes no sense because my husband owes 1300 on a school loan) but when I chose the "private company " or whatever that option is instead of the government one it showed up. I am hoping they don't take the whole 1300 but I'm sure they will since it's there.

@chenele press 2, that's how I found ours.

Yea mine was under 2. Im sorry hun

Filed 1/31
Accepted 1/31
Approved 2/23
Refund scheduled to be sent by 2/27
Yayyyyyy

@anhenry546 I am praying that everything you said here comes to fruition next week or they at least update it to tell me something new. I am not necessarily in need of the money. But, its mine, I worked hard for it, and I want it. If you guys are still here next week (b/c I don't blame you if you're not), I will update you guys and thanks for the encouragement, ALL!

Thanks guys. I called and they are taking $87.25 for a remanding balance that i thought i had paid off completely over 10 years ago.

Ill stick around!!

Omg so its not a lot. Normally they send a letter but i guess since the shutdown they didn't bother

I have an DDD of 2/27, no TT or anything on WMR. But I received a intent to offset letter in October for stats taxes. However when I call TOP and I choose option 1 and 2. It says I have no offsets. Should I be worried? Or can they still take it at the last minute.

I finally got the update wmr says 2/27 thank goodness filed 1/27 and finally get a update
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies