Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

If I see any changes, I’ll let y’all know. 😢

Please do keep us posted. Whe. Did you file. I filed Feb1. Accepted Feb 1 and now i have my ddd of Feb27. Which is my freaking payday anyways!

@JENPY90 I filed on 2/6 and was accepted within 10 mins. Originally had one bar, the bar was replaced with PATH, then the generic message “received and being processed”. My message is the same this morning. This has been a nightmare.

Yes it was minutes for me too. So you filed 5 days later than me. I wonder if your going to be a ddd of early March. Hopefully you update with us for 227. But i feel like if you don't itll be early march

I think she was right☺☺ I have an update and DDD filed 1/25 accepted 1/25 DDD. Next week

Yes 2/27 finally. I was starting to worry. Hopeful news to other filers for SOON DDD

I got the message my refund was approved this morning (: 2.27 dd! I assume monday ssb will have it.

My WMR has updated and I have a 02/27 DDD. WHOO-HOO!!! Congrats to everyone who updated!!!

@Lvlybrneyes37 That could be why, they may not consider that earlyrics filing. Most of us filed in Jan so I think they were trying to get through the early filers, but why knows maybe yours will update at 6am. I hope so, good luck.

Does anyone know if it takes longer to get your refund if you have an offset? I've heard emerald cards will take a day or two which irritates me because I wouldn't have used the card if I would have known that.

Same 2/27
Thank the gods
@Mommyof3
How did u make out?

Santa Barbara bank usually has day or 2 be 4

Nothing new on WMR after 6am. I don’t have an offset, I call the number everyday. No codes or anything. So, I’m hoping on an update next week. But, this fn sucks! Also, my 21 days is 2/27.

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

Please Note: For refund information, please continue to check here, or visit the Refunds page on IRS.gov. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.
Angie74

I filed February 7 never got a path I do claim credits, last year I never got it either but still receive my money, I received my state on the 22nd, I can't view transcript, I'm still on one bar tt152 and did not get an update, but yet I'm seeing people with the same date I filed with the credits have a ddd for the 27 and it was a lot of updates just now, wondering why I didn't update this is very stressful!!

Yep, were in the same boat. I can’t access my transcripts and just in limbo, I guess. My assumption is that we’ll get an update on 2/27 or next Friday for a March DDD. I filed on 2/6.

I’ve seen several ppl who filed on the same date and even on 2/8, get a DDD.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies